NFL Concepts (San Diego Added)

turbo72577

Great work, each team you attack is coming out better than the last. I really like the Colts' new striping. The double-stripe has been a challenge for the jersey manufacturers for some reason so this might be easier to produce.

87Redskins.png

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Thanks for all the great compliments; it really does mean a lot.

I'm starting Jacksonville now and would like to ask a question: there's a lot of colors to choose from; what would be your ideal combination of...

1. Helmet color

2. Jersey color

3. Pants color

I just thought I'd throw this out there to see what y'all think.

black

teal

black or white

spotted helmet is something you would see from an amateur team not an NFL team, striped helmet works for the bengals but that is the most that can be done to an NFL helmet.

And about your colt concept, it is very well done, but it would prefer the shoulder stripes they have now done the same way with the nails/dots on them.

Wow. Thanks for all the great compliments; it really does mean a lot.

I'm starting Jacksonville now and would like to ask a question: there's a lot of colors to choose from; what would be your ideal combination of...

1. Helmet color

2. Jersey color

3. Pants color

I just thought I'd throw this out there to see what y'all think.

Gold helmet.

Teal primary, black alt jerseys

White primary pants, gold alts

Looking for more of a yellow-gold than dull like they have now:

Back to this color scheme but with a gold helmet:

$(KGrHqJ,!hgFEqDiILQHBRKsb)lMe!~~60_35.J

jagshelmet.jpg

87Redskins.png

Green Bay. I'm only slightly biased; they're perfect. Best city, best name, best stadium, best helmets, best uniforms. However, I changed things up a little for the sake of this thread.

GreenBayHome_zps838286b1.png

GreenBayAway_zps5e281b62.png

Facemask should be green....don't go gray for grays sake!

JacksonvilleHome_zps4511433b.png

JacksonvilleAway_zps1b2adac8.png

This should be on the field of play this year!

spacer.png

I personally dislike the Colts, Browns and Packers use of a grey facemask. It isn't a team colour, but I get that a lot of people like the history and whatever. I don't. But I understand it.

Jags are beautiful, by the way.

Wow, the Jags are great, in fact, I'd say the majority of these concepts are great too. My one (major) complaint is that teal socks on the road instead of the black. They would complement the black pants nicely.

This is one thread I've been following closely, and I'd have to say it's one of my favorites. Your quality of work is excellent, and you continually crank out asthetically sound concepts. Great work!

spacer.png

The Chiefs are my favorite team, so I will probably be a bit more critical of any design on them. I do agree with wonderbread, the yellow striping is too thin; I can hardly see it even when I click on the image to enlarge it.

I always will want the Chiefs to wear their beautiful red pants with their white jerseys. It's your redesign, so you can do what you want, but IMO the red pants look much better than the white on white.

Then there is the logo redesign. Your arrowhead looks like it was made from titanium, silver, or stainless steel; arrowheads were/are chipped from stone. In my opinion, the extremely sleek, modern-looking arrowhead doesn't make sense for a team called the Chiefs.

award%20sig.png

Archived