Fictional Football League - Team 5/50 - Reno Added on page 5

PlatinumAmphibian

The great state of Arkansas! More than likely you'll want to do it as a state rather than a select city and for that you would want to consider:

• Ducks/Mallards
  • Twisters
  • Naturals
  • Diamonds
  • Miners

If you wanted to narrow it down to a certain city here are the largest & most known:

• Little Rock (capital city)
  • Fayetteville (home of the UofA - Razorbacks)
  • Fort Smith
  • Hope (home of Bill Clinton & Mike Huckabee)
  • Pine Bluff

Arkansas is also the World Capital of Duck Hunting; so something along the lines of Ducks or Mallards could be really cool!

Just thinking about your ideas, do you think the Arkansas diamond miners sounds good?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is AMAZING! Keep up the great work.

Thanks man, this means a lot, what do you think of the logos, do you think they look proffesionalish

I think that they look really good. One suggestion, maybe put the state flags on the back of the jerseys or helmets.

Thanks man, this means a lot, what do you think of the logos, do you think they look proffesionalish

I think that they look really good. One suggestion, maybe put the state flags on the back of the jerseys or helmets.

You are one step ahead of me, I actually plan once all the teams are done to have a "heritage" round sometime during the year where every team where's a state flag inspired uniform

You are one step ahead of me, I actually plan once all the teams are done to have a "heritage" round sometime during the year where every team where's a state flag inspired uniform

That sounds amazing. I look forward to it!

I'm guessing 1 team per state?

That is the plan yes, I am still unsure as to whether to make this an expansion of the nfl or not, I.e keep the current nfl teams but update them and move some of the teams where there are more than one team in their state, I haven't decided that yet, may even be an international division in the future, I am not sure

Archived