I am starting a thread for logos in sports that are really cool but are not commonly viewed as such. You people can post anything you think belongs here. I will not be posting Basketball but if you want to, That's Fine. (I just don't follow that kind of stuff.

eb3sxcc37ihpn0tufwx5ivoi4.gif

This is the home uniform of the NHL's New York Rangers. It's very clean, The colors are great and indisputable and the font is among the best in sports history.

Saint_Louis_Billikens04.jpg

Thank you for posting this. I grew up in St. Louis and my dad taught there. This brings back so many memories.

Um... no. That's a slapped-together logo with awful text.

This is the home uniform of the NHL's New York Rangers. It's very clean, The colors are great and indisputable and the font is among the best in sports history.

Do you know what the term "underrated" means? Because I find it hard to believe that this jersey fits that designation.

Um... no. That's a slapped-together logo with awful text.

which one?

At the time I posted, it was just the Vermont Wild logo. Yecch.

Do you know what the term "underrated" means? Because I find it hard to believe that this jersey fits that designation.

He doesn't know what the word "logo" means. How do you expect him to know "underrated"?

headerLogo.pngmedia-3755A604.png.jpgcbb-csu-logo.gif

Thanks for posting the Bonnies logo, I live maybe 5 mins away from campus. Wish they had the Brown Indians logo on here though.

Should have at least stuck around as a secondary logo... Just needed to replace the gold.

4qw3.png

2ai3l3n.gif

Yes, in a way. This thing is iconic and was a merchandising monster. You saw that thing everywhere. How many webbed foot Ds do you see around?

It was too associated with the older Disney brand, but I think it would've fit very well with the redesign.

I agree in a way. It does get love, but is always overshadowed by the Hawks, Habs or Bruins. Depending on one's mood for the day, this beauty could easily be ranked #1 in the NHL.