World Football League (Sun Added 2/19/2014)

BrianVlietDesign

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Before the unveiling I want to state why the uniforms are designed the way they are. I have been inspired by the WLAF and have always admired the decisions they made to break boundaries of what is expected with your average football uniform. Also, please vote in the new poll. With that said, may I present to you all, the reincarnated Portland Storm...

Home

StormHome.png

Away

StormAway.png

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks much everyone! More will come very soon. My goal is to unveil 2-3 teams per week. But, I'll let you all know here when they're complete.

Looks great. I'm looking forward to this series. I think the logo kinda blends into the uniform a bit. Have you thought about making the upper portion of the logo in that uniform white instead of green?

I haven't thought about it, but I'll try it. If I like it then I'll post an update.

Hmm... interesting, while you could question a few of the choice here, that isn't the most important part of the league. I'm definitely interested here.

BTW, I'm just going to assume you have Virginia in Richmond, right? :P

As for Portland itself, I actually like the color scheme, I feel the green and blue are light enough to co-exist, I've seen way too many concepts that slap a forest green on a regular blue and it looks like a mess. Also, is the chest-logo thing a WFL uniform thing? It's not a complaint though, I'm one of the people that actually liked Nebraska and Wisconsin's rollouts that were similar to these a few years ago.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Hmm... interesting, while you could question a few of the choice here, that isn't the most important part of the league. I'm definitely interested here.

BTW, I'm just going to assume you have Virginia in Richmond, right? :P

As for Portland itself, I actually like the color scheme, I feel the green and blue are light enough to co-exist, I've seen way too many concepts that slap a forest green on a regular blue and it looks like a mess. Also, is the chest-logo thing a WFL uniform thing? It's not a complaint though, I'm one of the people that actually liked Nebraska and Wisconsin's rollouts that were similar to these a few years ago.

Thanks for your comments. The logo on the uniform is a WLAF thing. I just have been inspired by the WLAF recently and wanted to use a WFL type model with the league and its teams.

As for Virginia, yes, they will play in Richmond. :P

I was hoping for a team in Nevada... but really excited for this!

I'll be honest I've never been the most avid fan of Nevada pro sports. It's not that I'm prejudice towards the area it's just that I think having a team in Vegas, the gambling capital of the U.S., it just seems like a bad idea. Maybe that's me. But, expansion is always a possibility. Vegas had huge support for the Outlaws in the XFL so it's not impossible.

I'll be honest I've never been the most avid fan of Nevada pro sports. It's not that I'm prejudice towards the area it's just that I think having a team in Vegas, the gambling capital of the U.S., it just seems like a bad idea. Maybe that's me. But, expansion is always a possibility. Vegas had huge support for the Outlaws in the XFL so it's not impossible.

I am from Reno. I think a Reno team could really be successful. Very lively city, but not like Vegas.

I am from Reno. I think a Reno team could really be successful. Very lively city, but not like Vegas.

Mackay Stadium definitely looks like a cozy place for a football team.

Archived