World Football League (Sun Added 2/19/2014)

BrianVlietDesign

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you all for the compliments and suggestions. Birmingham will be up some time this weekend. I have a busy next two days so I'm not sure when exactly this weekend. But, the next team after Birmingham will be the reincarnated Berlin Thunder. That will also be the upcoming matchup for next week's Friday World Football.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Ok, so I've delayed the unveiling of the Vulcans package at least for another day. With homework to finish and Super Bowl weekend being crazy around my house and I couldn't get around to finishing up the kit. But, I'll go ahead and unveil the logo for the Birmingham Vulcans. I went with a very Toronto Argonauts approach with this one.

BirminghamVulcans1.png

Great work!!! Who will Birmingham play?? I like the tv idea so much that I did a little tv schedule myself for my AFL league. I think it's great with the amount of depth that you covered. Excited for the rest of this set!!

Birmingham vs. Berlin

Do you factor in all the different time zones of the world with this?

Well, FWF would be primarily a North American thing. So, all games, unless they start at a reasonable time overseas would be played either in the U.S. or Mexico. I'm trying to be as realistic as possible with this concept.

No worries. Take your time. But these are awesome!!! I like the approach you are taking with these jerseys. Can't wait for Berlin!!

Thank you! With Berlin, I plan on using a Norse mythology type connection.

Like a hammer?? What colors will you be using??

Yep. Colors will be like the original Thunder's. Black, Green, Orange, and White.

No worries. Take your time. But these are awesome!!! I like the approach you are taking with these jerseys. Can't wait for Berlin!!

Thank you! With Berlin, I plan on using a Norse mythology type connection.
Like a hammer?? What colors will you be using??

Yep. Colors will be like the original Thunder's. Black, Green, Orange, and White.

Oh okay. I looked it up. I like the green/tan dominance in it with a hint of orange. I'm not familiar with the old WFL or WLAF or NFL Europe that's why I'm asking a lot

Archived