World Football League (Sun Added 2/19/2014)

BrianVlietDesign

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God I love the uniforms for the Vulcans. I just love the logos on the front of the jerseys all together. It really sets this league apart from football leagues. I know other had concerns about each team looking the same but as long as you have varied striping or other design elements it should be fine. Something about Berlin looks off but I'm not sure what. The colors are great and the overall shape of the logo is fine so I'm lost. Scratch that, I think I see it now. Try extending the handle of the hammer down past that bottom angle. The way the hammer stops inside the triangle just looks strange.

Berlin looks great! I love the sash across the front and honestly I have come around on the logo. Seeing it on the uni helped a lot. I'm kinda confused about the bolt on the shoulders though Are two bolts on the front of the shoulders then two on the back, or just one on each shoulder?

Berlin looks great! I love the sash across the front and honestly I have come around on the logo. Seeing it on the uni helped a lot. I'm kinda confused about the bolt on the shoulders though Are two bolts on the front of the shoulders then two on the back, or just one on each shoulder?

Yes, two on each shoulder. They should look like they're pointing towards the collar.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I'm excited to see what the Knights look like. The Monarchs were cool but maybe a little dated so this re-brand could be pretty awesome. Also, its fitting that London gets the Knights name since New York isn't in this league.

Your thread got me interested in looking at the logos from the old WFL and WLAF to see what they were in comparison to your new logos, and I noticed some of the teams you have coming up aren't in those leagues. Are you creating some of your own teams or pulling from other defunct leagues as well?

I'm excited to see what the Knights look like. The Monarchs were cool but maybe a little dated so this re-brand could be pretty awesome. Also, its fitting that London gets the Knights name since New York isn't in this league.

Your thread got me interested in looking at the logos from the old WFL and WLAF to see what they were in comparison to your new logos, and I noticed some of the teams you have coming up aren't in those leagues. Are you creating some of your own teams or pulling from other defunct leagues as well?

Some teams are new and placed in markets that don't have professional football. But some teams are named after former WFL and WLAF teams. Like the Southstars is a nod to the New York Stars and the Memphis Southmen.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Berlin-Birmingham will be a colorful matchup at the very least! I like the choices you made for primary/secondary colors. Orange might have made for a gawd awful home jersey with the green helmet. I think you might be able to take the hammer just a little bigger on the jerseys but overall it's good to go.

I'd have liked to have seen what you could have done with the Southmen.

Archived