Hoopladawg87's NBA Uniform Redesigns - KINGS ALTERNATE added 7/29

iamdaviinci

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot everyone. Less is a lot more here removing the black to focus on the red and yellow.

My next concept is for the Cleveland Cavaliers. This one was done for the Uni Watch redesign contest, and it has a more modern, simple, and clean aim. As always, comments and criticisms appreciated!

Home:

Home.jpg

Road:

Road.jpg

Alternate:

Alternate.jpg

Also, I've been having problems with Photobucket distorting my images when I upload them... The original files for these are crystal clear on my computer, but end up blurred once uploaded on Photobucket. Anyone ever have this happen or know what's going on?

Thanks Shado! Definitely tried to keep things clean to go along with a more elegant color palette than their current one, but like you I'm in between on the pattern placement....any ideas or suggestions would be very much appreciated!

Here's an alternate jersey for the Kings....the only twist is that they've left Sacramento and are now the Columbus Kings (I've recently read some articles on NBA expansion that mentioned Columbus as a potential destination, and being from the city I'd love if it were to one day happen!). The uniform's obviously (and to many probably unfortunately) based off the alternate uniform the Kings wore from 1994 through 1997, but the arches are added to reflect their new Columbus ties, the side panels of the shorts contain the new leveled crown alternate logo, and the collars are simplified to single colors. I wouldn't expect such a uniform to be very popular with the masses, but for alternates I much prefer uniqueness to convention.

Columbus Kings Alternate Uniform:

ColumbusKings.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Here's an alternate jersey for the Kings....the only twist is that they've left Sacramento and are now the Columbus Kings (I've recently read some articles on NBA expansion that mentioned Columbus as a potential destination, and being from the city I'd love if it were to one day happen!). The uniform's obviously (and to many probably unfortunately) based off the alternate uniform the Kings wore from 1994 through 1997, but the arches are added to reflect their new Columbus ties, the side panels of the shorts contain the new leveled crown alternate logo, and the collars are simplified to single colors. I wouldn't expect such a uniform to be very popular with the masses, but for alternates I much prefer uniqueness to convention.

Columbus Kings Alternate Uniform:

ColumbusKings.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Love the nod to the 90s split uniforms! ! Font looks sweet too!
shado_logo.gif

Archived