Best Usage of Red and Blue

illwauk

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DePaul's basketball uniforms have a nice look

8282838.jpeg

I was in the front row when they came to Milwaukee wearing the blue uniforms and I still couldn't make out the numbers.

DePaul would have a great look if they just killed the BFBS. (..and how many other college teams can we say that about?)

8282838.jpeg

I was in the front row when they came to Milwaukee wearing the blue uniforms and I still couldn't make out the numbers.

DePaul would have a great look if they just killed the BFBS. (..and how many other college teams can we say that about?)

That's the only problem I have with the look. If they make those numbers white, it's perfect. Also, I don't feel the Black uniform is not BFBS because they use black in the logo and on the blue uniform.

8282838.jpeg

That's the only problem I have with the look. If they make those numbers white, it's perfect. Also, I don't feel the Black uniform is not BFBS because they use black in the logo and on the blue uniform.

I won't argue your first point, but DePaul's official school colors are royal blue and scarlet. The uniforms most certianly are BFBS.

terrellowens.jpg:P

Man that set for me is by far the worst uniform set in the history of the NFL, and it's not even close. Worse than the jags (helmet included). I would get frustrated just watching them on tv. Absolutely hated them.

It doesn't get much better than this.

air_force_special_unis.jpg

Those are absolutely gorgeous. The uniform is great, but the helmet is just beautiful.

Gregory-Portland High School, Portland, Texas:

b1eb792a0a72d28bf7e5d1386abd6a74.jpg

that includes just about every :censored:ty design element from the 90's, it's only missing a gradient

Nothing about this picture looks like its from the 90s. It's no earlier than early to mid 2000's.

90s would be loose sleeves, short jerseys, drop shadow on the numbers.

Not to mention the huge looking pads, the fact that this picture includes a revo helmet which is like 10 yrs old, and crew socks which is a fairly new fashion trend in football, especially high school. (got really popular like in 09-10).

Archived