GotPixels

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, I was really hoping to see some double green like they used in the late 70's and early 80's:

Only one concept in...never know what may appear.

Fingers crossed!!

Also, that logo is going to be VERY hard to see on the helmet. The claw and NT would look better in white to contrast with the green shell

Dang, I was really hoping to see some double green like they used in the late 70's and early 80's:

Only one concept in...never know what may appear.

Also, that logo is going to be VERY hard to see on the helmet. The claw and NT would look better in white to contrast with the green shell

But the logo looks beautiful on black.

Guest darkpiranha

Last of the Away sets. One set left for North Texas which puts this project at the halfway mark.

My question to you guys...are you still interested? Do you want to see more? Me completing this will depend upon your interest.

Umm.. duh. Of course! However, you might want to consider just releasing a whole set all at once. I think the lack of comments recently are just because the designs are great and once we've commented on the first one you release, the others are variations of the same theme. And since you release so many variations, we just take a sit-back-and-wait approach. That's my take, anyway.

Last of the Away sets. One set left for North Texas which puts this project at the halfway mark.

My question to you guys...are you still interested? Do you want to see more? Me completing this will depend upon your interest.

Absolutely love the series. I'm a NT alum and have shared this link with the crew over at gomeangreen.com

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/topic/95012-uni-design-for-those-who-enjoy-it/

Varying opinions, as always, but generally our fan base likes the current logo so much of the negative opinion is on the use of the claw logo. I have to admit that I would have loved to see you replace the black elements with a dark green as the contrasting color. Our teams have worn many shades of green through the years, so it fits with our tradition (i.e. inconsistency)

GotPixels, I think your designs are creative and unique, especially considering that they're in 3-D. Perhaps even more amazing is your work ethic-you post about five concepts a day haha. I think the only reason we are not commenting very much may be because it is hard to keep up with you sometimes. Keep at it, buddy!

Archived