The Continental Gridiron Alliance - All-Original Alternate Universe Concept League (Denver Drillers and Toronto Tops added)

Crash

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would use a different logo on the sleeves, or I would modify the script for the left sleeve (so that the T doesnt overlap onto the front of the jersey)

If you look on the photo template, you'll see it doesn't go around to the front. It's sleeve-only. On the flat templates, the patches are too large. Good catch. Thanks!

What are you waiting on from the other owners? I thought owners were voting on logos, is this not correct?

Owners don't vote on logos; they work with me on their team. The whole league voted on proposed team names and we held drafts for regions and jersey colors to keep the league from being bunched up or monochromatic. After the names were set, I randomized the design order and started with the Drillers. In each of these identity packages, I work closely with the owner to ensure they get what they want and that the designs live up to their expectations and tastes. That sort of communication takes time and I put together this second team while I was waiting to hear back from the Drillers and Aztecs owners on a few things.

Part of the idea here was to get me out of my comfort zone. I can design to my own tastes all day, but it's a pleasant challenge (and good practice) to design for other people.

Archived