College Lacrosse Has the Worst Uniforms: 2014 Edition

RyanMcD29

Mega bump because Nike's got some new concept thingy that Syracuse will be wearing this weekend: a sleeveless jersey with an undershirt

http://gear.insidelacrosse.com/news/2014/03/27/syracuse-orange-unveiling-navy-cascade-r-nike-and-stx-gear

03_13_14_Nike_Lacrosse_389_CC1.jpgSyracuse%20Navy%20Kit%20MAIN%20NIKE.jpg

It looks a little too football-ish but isn't too awful. Helmet looks very nice at the very least.

No. Just no. Save it for basketball. I like sleeves in lacrosse.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mega bump because Nike's got some new concept thingy that Syracuse will be wearing this weekend: a sleeveless jersey with an undershirt

http://gear.insidelacrosse.com/news/2014/03/27/syracuse-orange-unveiling-navy-cascade-r-nike-and-stx-gear

03_13_14_Nike_Lacrosse_389_CC1.jpgSyracuse%20Navy%20Kit%20MAIN%20NIKE.jpg

It looks a little too football-ish but isn't too awful. Helmet looks very nice at the very least.

No. Just no. Save it for basketball. I like sleeves in lacrosse.

suns_out_guns_out.jpg

Definetly flattered to be mentioned with the likes of Discrim, Buc, and ColorWrex -- you're welcome Wiz! Best of luck this season!

Bryant has a few different combos, so far the team has used:

black/black/black matte helmet with glossy decals:

Team_0762_copy_1.JPG

gold helmet, all black uniforms:

Poirier_1959.jpg

Zomerfeld_3607.JPG

All black helmet with all gold uniforms:

3221-68.jpg

black/white/black:

Redpath_3264.JPG

closeup of new helmet and new gloves:

CTIICBRYANT-3-copy1.png

Brine gloves:

bryant-king-3-goalie-glove2.jpg

Bryant has a few different combos, so far the team has used:

black/black/black matte helmet with glossy decals:

Team_0762_copy_1.JPG

gold helmet, all black uniforms:

Poirier_1959.jpg

Zomerfeld_3607.JPG

All black helmet with all gold uniforms:

3221-68.jpg

black/white/black:

Redpath_3264.JPG

closeup of new helmet and new gloves:

CTIICBRYANT-3-copy1.png

Brine gloves:

bryant-king-3-goalie-glove2.jpg

i really like that facemask

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Meanwhile today Maryland is doing something similar to UA's football Wounded Warrior uniforms. All grey with American flag stuff on the shoulders. Yes, the same bleeding effect that sparked the controversy this fall is on these as well

pictures here...i thought the flag effects were to make it look "tattered" - on the broadcast they showed the jackets that went along with these, and they were pretty sweet

jldesigns404eo.png

Meanwhile today Maryland is doing something similar to UA's football Wounded Warrior uniforms. All grey with American flag stuff on the shoulders. Yes, the same bleeding effect that sparked the controversy this fall is on these as well

pictures here...i thought the flag effects were to make it look "tattered" - on the broadcast they showed the jackets that went along with these, and they were pretty sweet

I turned on the game in the third quarter and got the teams mixed up. On my TV, the Maryland grey looked like navy blue and the Virginia orange looked red. I assume that was because the jerseys were wet from the monsoon.

The Maryland issue is somewhat noticeable in the top photo. The grey definitely looks darker than in pregame photo (see below).

maryland-athletics-mlax-033014.jpg?itok=

LUNBKBIPJCLIUUO.20140330201348.JPG

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I turned on the game in the third quarter and got the teams mixed up. On my TV, the Maryland grey looked like navy blue and the Virginia orange looked red. I assume that was because the jerseys were wet from the monsoon.

The Maryland issue is somewhat noticeable in the top photo. The grey definitely looks darker than in pregame photo (see below).

maryland-athletics-mlax-033014.jpg?itok=

LUNBKBIPJCLIUUO.20140330201348.JPG

It also was kinda hard to see the flag effect with how high the TV cameras are positioned at Byrd Stadium. But yeah, more or less they're UA's football Wounded Warrior uniforms applied to lacrosse

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

These are the Boston University Men's Inaugural Varsity Men's Lacrosse Season Uniforms:

9857844.jpeg

9857846.jpeg

Pretty simple uniforms but I'm a big fan of the white ones minus the black compression pants the player is wearing.

These are the Boston University Men's Inaugural Varsity Men's Lacrosse Season Uniforms:

9857844.jpeg

9857846.jpeg

Pretty simple uniforms but I'm a big fan of the white ones minus the black compression pants the player is wearing.

didn't know a white lax cage was possible.

AmPJ0Ty.png 

9857844.jpeg

9857846.jpeg

Why? its just paint?

9857844.jpeg

9857846.jpeg

Why? its just paint?

I painted a hockey cage white, it worked to a point. i thought about doing it to a lax helmet, but thought that lax was too rough and the paint would get chipped really fast

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived