BucksFan5's NCAA Football Concepts

BucksFan5

This is my first concept. As an OSU Fan, i have always wanted to see all Black, all gray and all white uniforms. So along with a Home set i made just that. They are based off of the 2002 Design with a modern twist. The Grey helmet is supposed to be Chrome, with the black being a Matte Black. The Red on the stripe is also chromish, kind of like the rivalry uniforms. I also based the colors of the numbers off the rivalry unis.

Let me know what you think.

Home

osu_football_uniform_concept__home__by_b

Away

osu_football_uniform_concept_away_by_buc

Alt 1 (Blackout)

osu_football_uniform_concept_alternate_1

Alt 2 (Gray)

osu_football_uniform_concept_alternate_2

cotw_sig_by_bucksfan5-d7bwj72.png

SugarBowl_zps07e2b2c9.png

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think the stripe on the jersey and pants needs to be like the pro combat stripes. The normal sized stripes dont pair well with the over sized one on the helmet.

On the black uni you lose the stripe and thats the most important part of the identity. On apparel, we border the black with a thin gray outline when it goes on black so you alwYs maintain the 3 colors.

Its a bit hard to tell but your stripe porportions look a little bit off. Should be The white is half he size of red. The black is half the size of white

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

After seeing the all white look they introduced this year for their special jersey games I have to say, all white is pretty great. I 'd like to see more black on both road, home, and grey alternate jersey. Theres a thick stripe on the helmet, then very thin ones on the jerseys. I'd make that more noticeable.

I really like it, my only complaints would be the pant stripe not finishing, and I'd rather see a more standard block font. Really like how the sleeve stripes and numbers pop on that black out set, too, and the helmets (I'm sure supposed to look like the Rivalry Helmets) look great also.

spacer.png

Archived