Official NACHAAC Thread (Hockey) - Seattle Mets Jerseys, and Rhode Island Logos

MrWonka

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel that the paw needs more grey, but other than that, you got yourself a purdy concept.

I did try to make it look like the logo. The double shaded paw, but it ended up looking very very weird. The colors will change depending on the jersey. So for the home blue jersey the paw will be more gray if that helps.

The Lynx is amazing!! Nice to see constructive criticism at work, it came out perfect. I'm also glad to see your Metros logo back. Excited to see this threat grow.

The Lynx is amazing!! Nice to see constructive criticism at work, it came out perfect. I'm also glad to see your Metros logo back. Excited to see this threat grow.

Oh yes, definitely. Looking back at the first take, ewh. haha. Crazy to me that the original thought I had, and original draft seemed great to me, then slowly I saw how much progredd was made. I especially love how the jerseys came out.

I'm going to release Rhode Island's logo set next, then Seattles jerseys.

Rhode Island is more of a classic looking team. I like to think of them as the team that will never have a gimmicky look, or outside the box, a simple traditional looking team. So don't expect something amazingly jaw dropping.

Archived