Official NACHAAC Thread (Hockey) - Seattle Mets Jerseys, and Rhode Island Logos

MrWonka

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh... The ol Oregon State font, I see? Coming in handy for the Lynx uniforms and RI script.

Shhhhhhhhhhh..............they don't need to know..sssshhhhh

That's great branding for the Anchors.

Thank you. I know some people might have a problem with it being too simple and would like to see more, but whatever. I wanted clean and simple.

That's great branding for the Anchors.

Thank you. I know some people might have a problem with it being too simple and would like to see more, but whatever. I wanted clean and simple.

Simplicity is underrated. It's something I've been trying for recently. People fear "white space".

Other than this being just a random bump, I was wondering if anyone had any good team names for a hockey team in the following cities:

Billings (team may be called Montana)

Charlotte

Madison

Houston

and Brooklyn.

I do have a small list for the locations above, but I'd like to see what other people though.

Billings: Broncos, Bighorns (I would assume they are animals in the area as well as a defunct team I believe)

Charlotte: Royals (named after Queen Charlotte of M'burg)

Madison: Lakers (having a hard time with this considering any good name is already in use by another club in the city)

Houston: Aeros (lol sorry, still the best name imo), Hurricanes (depending if you want to recycle NHL names), Oilers

Brooklyn: Americans (again sorry, but still the best name imo), Kings (the county), Admirals, anything to do with water lol

Archived