College Arena Football League

TShaw528

I like where you're going with Marquette but I'd switch the MU logo on the helmet and the eagle head logo. Make the pattern on the side of the pants and jersey wider/bigger. Hope you make jerseys that are blue, "baby blue", and gold/yellow. The helmet needs a stripe or something going down the middle. Most numbers aren't usually on that sleeve, so i would put the sleeve number on the upper shoulder between the collar and logo.

JeKhnr9.png

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Marquette. I disagree with switching the eagle head and the MU logos because MU doesn't use the eagle head except on some merchandise.

In fact, their style guide says the following:

Logos featuring the Golden Eagle image may not be used in any other applications, including, but not limited to: competition uniforms, practice apparel, athletic equipment, athletic gear, travel gear, and may not be used on promotional materials printed or online.

I would also try to match the school's numeral font.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

I like the Marquette. I disagree with switching the eagle head and the MU logos because MU doesn't use the eagle head except on some merchandise.

In fact, their style guide says the following:

Logos featuring the Golden Eagle image may not be used in any other applications, including, but not limited to: competition uniforms, practice apparel, athletic equipment, athletic gear, travel gear, and may not be used on promotional materials printed or online.

I would also try to match the school's numeral font.

Didn't know that, thanks for sharing. I'll cut the Eagle out of the next update

TShaw nice USCB uniforms, do you think I can get a template of that set. You can PM me

I think I posted a template for the unis on the first page.

Sorry I haven't posted any updates, the snows been causing some power outages, I'll try and get back to uniforms soon.

I promise I'm not going to go big logo for every team, but I thought this worked pretty well for CSU. C&C?

CtCG0JV.png

My one thought was to make the helmet more like the logo's helmet, where half is grey and half is black. Thoughts?

For reference:kwthyzx2swpnggefwaidm12f2.gif

Maybe just use the horns.

I promise I'm not going to go big logo for every team, but I thought this worked pretty well for CSU. C&C?

CtCG0JV.png

My one thought was to make the helmet more like the logo's helmet, where half is grey and half is black. Thoughts?

Do you mean like the Vikings helmet?

CtCG0JV.png

Do you mean like the Vikings helmet?

No, like the Eagles helmet, only with a horn instead of a wing.

Archived