UHL - An Alternate Fantasy Hockey League

BrooklynTrblmkr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing as this takes place from the 2004-05 season on, you can create a player for your team's lore as, theoretically, no one knows who would've been drafted since then and these teams have no ties to the NHL... So go for it

All right, I'll edit my previous post adding my team's leading scorer.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Debating whether to get a team...

I already own a team in the HCIHL, but I suppose I could make it their "minor league team", so yeah I guess I'll take a team in the Mountain Division. Billings, MT shall be their home. Team name, Later...

Jake88%2BSignture.png

Debating whether to get a team...

I already own a team in the HCIHL, but I suppose I could make it their "minor league team", so yeah I guess I'll take a team in the Mountain Division. Billings, MT shall be their home. Team name, Later...

Welcome! When you have a chance, go to http://uhlfhl.webs.com and join the league!

Will post my history later..... having difficulty making up stuff right now......... Gotta make sure I make sense.

No problem. We have time to come up with team histories.

Teams as of current:

1. QUEBEC-ATLANTIC: HALIFAX HIGHLANDERS

2. NORTH: PITTSBURGH KEYSTONES

3. NEW ENGLAND: HARTFORD WHALERS

4. ATLANTIC: BROOKLYN WOLVES

5. SOUTH: NORTH CAROLINA ZIPS

6. CENTRAL: UNCLAIMED

7. MOUNTAIN: UNCLAIMED

8. PACIFIC: BAY AREA HOCKEY, LLC

Mountain has been claimed! So one more spot left before the next round of expansion!

Brooklyn_zps7f6a94db.jpg

Voting has ended on the Name the Team contest. Bay Area Hockey, LLC is proud to announce the new Bay Area UHL team will be named the San Jose Stingrays. Logos, colors and Jerseys will be announced in the coming weeks.

tn_CoorsDog.jpgSharks_signature.jpgtn_five_hole_design_logo_copy.jpg

Cedar Rapids Reds

Established in 1971, the Reds started as one of the worst teams in the IAHL (Iowa Hockey League). However, the won their first championship in '91 after drafting several future hall of famers. They continued to be a contender in the UHL up until 2010, when they lost their last key player from the 1991 season. Since then, the Reds have been the worst team in the UHL.

STATISTICS

IAHL Championships: 1991, 1994, 1999, 2002

East Conference Wins: 1991, 1994, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003

UHL Championships: 2006, 2007, 2008

Retired Nos.: Mike Modano (9)

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Archived