A Complete overhaul of the Denver Broncos.

TheSoundofThrowingPennies

I'm super confused by this thread.

Not sure if this is a page-one rewrite, just a recolorization or something in between.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

New Logo:

zrGcqeu.jpg

I've never seen this done before, so before moving ahead with the same logo, I decided to give this a whirl. One of the major requests from Broncos fans here in Denver is that some form of a D be brought back for the primary logo. I used the mane from the old logo to create a D that I don't think would look half bad on merchandise. What do you think?

Not digging this at all. Taking the horse hair and putting all around the collar bone/shoulder yoke doesn't look good. You would have been better off trying to incorporate the motion of the hair in some way. Plus, taking away orange and relegating it to a tertiary color from the Broncos is like taking away purple from the Ravens. It is NEEDED. Not trying to sound mean, but I don't get the concept.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Just a thought, good way of staying busy with concepts for the broncos besides that's how a final look comes about you have trial and error. The all black would be a nice Alternate Uniform for them or maybe say a Halloween themed version for the month of October. Looking at the template it's nice but when choosing color you have to make sure that the colors blend in well with the natural light of the template. I'll put up some of the concepts I have on here just so you'll see what I'm talking about. The bronco hair I think you're on to something try to use if either as a helmet stripe kind of like the Vikings or use it as a pants stripe and have it incorporate into a jersey stripe as well if you like. The white and blue concept, I would choose a different blend mode, if the colors are to dark then choose a lighter version of the color but leave the blend mode. The color, overlay, or try soft and hard light to see how the color blend with the natural light of the template and play around with the opacity also. Then you should have a better look and feel of your concept.

Logo Final version:

uFp0EY6.jpg

A couple of things I'd really like feedback on:

The numbers are supposed to have a shine effect. Did I execute this well or do they just look dirty/like a gradient?

I'm pretty much married to the mane on the shoulders. Any suggestions to make it look less like feathers? I'm going to play around with it a bit but I'd love to hear some ideas.

Here's the away uniform:

Nv12uVM.jpg

and here is what the uniform would look like with dark gray (the rumored color of the rumored redesign):

Jh1Fqvw.jpg

Archived