Classic Super Bowl End Zone Concepts

andycumbee19

Falcons (Always loved those Red helmets)

FalconsEndZone_zps24887565.jpg

You need to adjust your layers, your end zone is over the top of your pylons. ;)

Not to mention, and this a little nitpick, but you forgot to wipe out the white circles in the helmets for the Falcons. But, it's still really good.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Falcons (Always loved those Red helmets)

FalconsEndZone_zps24887565.jpg

You need to adjust your layers, your end zone is over the top of your pylons. ;)

Not to mention, and this a little nitpick, but you forgot to wipe out the white circles in the helmets for the Falcons. But, it's still really good.

You are both correct.... noticed the earholes last night and smacked myself in the forehead immediately. I'll fix em up tomorrow morning, and post a few more.

Tomorrow I'm planning on doing the Saints, Titans, Colts and Panthers (and maybe more, depending on if I find any other intriguing what ifs)

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Here's my next batch:

Seahawks_zpsdb2fcf85.jpg

Thought for sure, this would be AFC-stylized, instead of NFC. Because I believe they had their rebranding with the more intimidating Seahawk logo when they moved to the NFC in 2002.

(Unless this is the 1978 Seahawks we're talking about who played in the NFC West before moving to the AFC West.)

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Here's my next batch:

Seahawks_zpsdb2fcf85.jpg

Thought for sure, this would be AFC-stylized, instead of NFC. Because I believe they had their rebranding with the more intimidating Seahawk logo when they moved to the NFC in 2002.

(Unless this is the 1978 Seahawks we're talking about who played in the NFC West before moving to the AFC West.)

Prior to 2002, the Seahawks were only in the NFC in 1976, they moved to the AFC in 1977.

Here's my next batch:

Seahawks_zpsdb2fcf85.jpg

Good point. I'll make an AFC version

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

• 1 month later...

Cool idea, looking forward to more.

PS, good lord Jacksonville's font looks dopey

As a Jaguars fan, I agree that font looked dopey - We actually had a "better proportioned" font back then that would have probably been used instead. (all caps, with a claw effect) ...Unfortunately, we will never know.

Archived