NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charlotte's new uniforms are god awful. I'm not sure what other people here are smoking

Great color scheme, but that's about the only thing I like about the uniforms.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

ncb72o.png

166hcv7.png

Definitely not terrible by any stretch, but these uniforms could use a few tweaks to be really fantastic. Still, I am glad they returned to the Hornets name seeing as they could never establish a solid identity as the Bobcats.

30c856f.png

8xpw7o.png

Those teal unis weren't my favourites of the new set, but man they look good, especially the side panels look the best on them. Charlotte Hornets basketball is back!!

the teal is good but I think we'll see outlines on the numbers sooner rather than later or a switch to white.

I sure hope not. I didn't have any problem seeing the numbers.

Visibility isn't an issue. Looking incomplete is.

Hornets vs Bucks photos

HornetsvsBucks2014v1_zps5ffc54ce.jpg

Call it an unpopular opinion, but I'm not a fan of this. Teal and red isn't a good combo.

Turned on the Hornets-Bucks game to see the Hornets in action, and they looked amazing. Top 5 identities in NBA no doubt. Loved the teal. Not sure what the complaint is with purple numbers because you could see them fine to me. and that court! Best in league. Then had to turn channel because I remembered I was watching the NBA, but Hornets looked great.

Just because we can see the purple numbers don't mean they look good.

They look very good to me.

I disagree.

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

All Charlotte needs are white stroke on the teal/purple numbers. That would upgrade them to being "pretty swell," but nowhere near ideal.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

"Cleveland" wordmark above the skyline is officially gone!

B1Mm31jCMAAaMOK.jpg

Still want to wait and see what it looks like for a non-national TV game, but hopefully this arrangement sticks full time. Step 1 in cleaning up that mess of a floor.

As for the Hornets not having a white stroke around the numbers, it seems like with most of the uniforms rolled out since adidas went to this current template have had single-color numbers. Off the top of my head, that's the case with the Sixers, Jazz and (of course) the Nets. Memphis had their numbers simplified too, right?

ncb72o.png

Definitely not terrible by any stretch, but these uniforms could use a few tweaks to be really fantastic. Still, I am glad they returned to the Hornets name seeing as they could never establish a solid identity as the Bobcats.

Agree completely They're so close to being outstanding, but as they stand now they're a bit underwhelming. There's something off about them. They almost look incomplete. I'd like some shoulder piping and different numbers altogether. I'm not a fan of the single solid color number look, I think white with an outline like their wordmark would have looked better.

All that being said, this is all still a massive upgrade over the Bobcats identity.

90758391980.gif

I'll take my words back and say that the new Cavs' navy uniforms are unnecessary. One alternate (yellow) uniform is more than enough. I hope this won't become a similar situation as with the navy alternate of the first LeBron era, where it became a de facto road uniform.

ncb72o.png

166hcv7.png

30c856f.png

8xpw7o.png

For an NBA era of minimalist design aesthetics (i.e. one where you'll never see full pinstripes, or big logos if anyone cared) these are near-perfect. I agree that the numbers could use a little something more than a solid color block font, but that's it

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Those teal unis weren't my favourites of the new set, but man they look good, especially the side panels look the best on them. Charlotte Hornets basketball is back!!

the teal is good but I think we'll see outlines on the numbers sooner rather than later or a switch to white.

Hornets vs Bucks photos

Call it an unpopular opinion, but I'm not a fan of this. Teal and red isn't a good combo.

As a Bucks fan, I'd like nothing more than to see those red uniforms disappear. Hopefully we have a rebrand coming for '15-'16 anyway.

Hornets vs Bucks photos

As a Bucks fan, I'd like nothing more than to see those red uniforms disappear. Hopefully we have a rebrand coming for '15-'16 anyway.

I really like those uniforms...

Haha if I'm not mistaken someone from here made those wine and gold cav faux backs...if you look at the cavs game on snapchat (assuming some members have snapchat) the first one is of a guy wearing one. Crazy.

Archived