NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a downgrade for the Kings in inverting the color of their wordmark and numbers, black wordmark and numbers outlined in white on purple jerseys was a very good look for them. And reverting back to the inferior wordmark too. Maybe it's the presence of the outer white outline on them that is making them look worse, might look better with a single black outline.

The home team warmups are essentially the same as what Adidas gives to its soccer teams. Glad templating can even go across sports nowadays.

10727529_564541217009121_534829080_n.jpg

You beat me to it. I actually own one of these Revs warmups, and damn, do they run on the long side. I typically wear mediums when it comes to adidas and Nike N98 track tops, and the bottom hem on this one runs almost halfway down my thighs. Rest fits perfect.

Anyway, yeah, leave it adidas to say "eh, let's just go with what we're doing with our soccer warmups."

141102201943-0021400040-tor-mia-mcrobert

What'cha gonna do, brother?!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Pretty similar, but the Warriors used red not orange on the inner most stripe.

Oh boy...

Warriors (who called this color "Golden Gate Orange" BTW):

PMS_180_C_SRGB.png

vs. the Thunder:

PMS_1788_C_SRGB.png

...who call this color "Red-Orange".

Raptors/Blazers home court and Warriors/Thunder design is toooo uncanny. I've noticed that before but didn't really "truly realize" it til now. Good observations fellas. But with the Raptors court its only for 1 year = next year rebrand!!??

Side note: didnt notice Rockets/Pacers font and spacing similarities either. Oh well.

shado_logo.gif

Raptors/Blazers home court and Warriors/Thunder design is toooo uncanny. I've noticed that before but didn't really "truly realize" it til now. Good observations fellas. But with the Raptors court its only for 1 year = next year rebrand!!??

Side note: didnt notice Rockets/Pacers font and spacing similarities either. Oh well.

They changed it whenever the whole league switched to Rev30 uniforms.

Yeah, looks pretty similar. Even when you take a closer look to the team colours of the late 90s Warriors and the Thunder. The Warriors never used the sky blue in their uniforms though.

GoldenStateWarriors_FRC_2010_SCC_SRGB.pnOklahomaCityThunder_FRC_9999_SCC_SRGB.pn

I'm shocked I never noticed this.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Hey Pantone,

Can you please show a color comparison of the Raptors Red with other red teams in the NBA?

Thanks

Nobody calls me "Pantone" anymore...!

Raptors Red is exactly the same shade of Red that the Bulls and Rockets use.

PMS_200_C_SRGB.png

VERY common Pantone color.

For example, the Twins, Phillies, St. Louis Cardinals, Nationals, Reds, Braves, Angels and Texas Rangers also use this color.

Archived