NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any word if the Bucks will be re-branding in 15/16 or 16/17?

I know Philly will be getting new unis next season.

I bet the Kings get a new logo when they move into their new arena for the 2016/2017 season. The colors will probably be Purple and White, based on recent trends.

bSLCtu2.png

Hey Pantone, Can you please show a color comparison of the Raptors Red with other red teams in the NBA? Thanks

Nobody calls me "Pantone" anymore...!Raptors Red is exactly the same shade of Red that the Bulls and Rockets use.PMS_200_C_SRGB.pngVERY common Pantone color.For example, the Twins, Phillies, St. Louis Cardinals, Nationals, Reds, Braves, Angels and Texas Rangers also use this color.

Haha I didn't even realize I called you Pantone, just old habit.

Good to know. I always thought their red had more of a pink tinge, I guess not. Maybe it was the purple red combo in the early days that made it appear that way.

Does anybody know if there is somewhere a collection of all 30 Hoops for Troops logos?

That's all I could find

http://store.nba.com/Hoops_For_Troops

I think they only did logos for those teams that are for sale...would be cool to see every team in that style, though.

Blazers and Lakers just wear last season's jerseys with sleeves so I do not expect anything new to be honest.

Well there was that set of grey Celtics shorts that was floating around, one presumes there's a jersey to go with it still...

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Blazers and Lakers just wear last season's jerseys with sleeves so I do not expect anything new to be honest.

Well there was that set of grey Celtics shorts that was floating around, one presumes there's a jersey to go with it still...

Is grey the new black? Knicks went from black to grey, and now the NY Mets added silver to their palette. The Nets, meanwhile, went from grey to black (and white).

Does anybody know if there is somewhere a collection of all 30 Hoops for Troops logos?

That's all I could find

http://store.nba.com/Hoops_For_Troops

I think they only did logos for those teams that are for sale...would be cool to see every team in that style, though.

I saved this from a few years ago. Apparently the Celtics are still using it...

xkfvMzi.png

bSLCtu2.png

Archived