NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Raptors looked amazing!

458593348.jpg?itok=bBl1LkHp

I definitely think there will be purple in next year rebrand!

I love these loco jerseys, but I always thought that they should've done something similar to the T-Wolves: Remove all the extra stuff (big logo, jagged multicolour pinstripes, nameplates, odd triangles above the nameplate), and just let the wordmark and the other simpler elements stand by themselves (the number font needs help, though).

Strange how that Raptors jersey fits in perfectly playing against that Wizards jersey. It's a good-looking matchup.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Why was the knicks in home white and the nets in away black ?

I think I remember reading the Nets initially wanted their black set to be the home jerseys but the NBA wasn't with it. I know there's been a lot of color worn at home in the NBA these days but I think more than most teams the Nets really try to wear their dark unis at home as much as the NBA will allow.

458590176.jpg?itok=sSK0sPO9

<3, but only in a limited dosage. I'd like to see them in purple full-time, though.

A number of Qs though:

1) I've never attended a game with a give-everyone-a-free-shirt promotion, so what if the shirt is the wrong size? Do you get to trade it for a new one or are you SOL?

2) None of the throwbacks jerseys with the current players being sold until next year? Blegh.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Is Drake still part of the rebranding process? And was there any truth to the OVO Gold & Black rebrand rumor?

I ask because this shade of Purple would pair well with Gold & Black and would also be a unique look to the NBA. It would be a good way to add a some OVO flavor while maintaining a tie with the Raptors history.

NYCdog.png

<3, but only in a limited dosage. I'd like to see them in purple full-time, though.

A number of Qs though:

1) I've never attended a game with a give-everyone-a-free-shirt promotion, so what if the shirt is the wrong size? Do you get to trade it for a new one or are you SOL?

For basketball, they are all one size. If it doesn't fit you, too bad. Most times it's XL.

For baseball, you likely will have options when you enter the stadium.

Go A's!

Not over-the-rainbow crazy about purple for the Raptors, but I actively dislike the use of red, silver, and black. All Toronto sports teams should be blue. The Maple Leafs, Blue Jays, Argonauts, and University of Toronto all wear blue. The flag of Toronto is blue. Ergo, the Raptors should be blue.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Not over-the-rainbow crazy about purple for the Raptors, but I actively dislike the use of red, silver, and black. All Toronto sports teams should be blue. The Maple Leafs, Blue Jays, Argonauts, and University of Toronto all wear blue. The flag of Toronto is blue. Ergo, the Raptors should be blue.

Canada's flag be red though.

1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

shado_logo.gif

Archived