NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind sleeved jerseys. But, I do mind poorly designed sleeved jerseys. Adidas has to do more with the sleeves other than throwing them on the jersey or with a spaghetti strap. The seelves are almost an afterthought. DESIGN SOMETHING WORTH BUYING.

Not over-the-rainbow crazy about purple for the Raptors, but I actively dislike the use of red, silver, and black. All Toronto sports teams should be blue. The Maple Leafs, Blue Jays, Argonauts, and University of Toronto all wear blue. The flag of Toronto is blue. Ergo, the Raptors should be blue.

That's why they should be red or purple. to stand out from the rest of the teams in the city.

Sleeves would be done perfectly if the jerseys designs looked liked "Football clubs"..like the ones here!

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/99802-nbaxsoccer-crossover-ny-2030/

but should ONLY be done for retail and not games!!

Oh, I do like those. I am not against them on the court. But, I would like to see the worn only when both teams wear sleeved jerseys.

On a positive note: the Rockets need to make their alt. yellow and red uniform the primary.Looking great, and fire from a rocket is afterall red and yellow, not red and grey

No way. I like the idea but not the execution. Too much yellow, bad/busy wordmark, generic template. Just not a good look imo.

If we go back to those colors we need to he primarily red and white with. Little but of yellow. Yellow numbers are a no no.

I don't mind sleeved jerseys. But, I do mind poorly designed sleeved jerseys. Adidas has to do more with the sleeves other than throwing them on the jersey or with a spaghetti strap. The seelves are almost an afterthought. DESIGN SOMETHING WORTH BUYING.

I agree. The Wolves and the Clippers sleeved jerseys don't look bad. Orlando's may look good in action too. Phoenix's is a few tweaks away from looking great.

Didn't Adidas and the league admit over the summer that the sleeved jerseys aren't selling well? Plus the players hate them. Why are they continuing to force this crap anyway?

$> Public Consensus. I'm sure Adidas is being paid hand over fist by the league for these jersey's or vice versa.

Didn't Adidas and the league admit over the summer that the sleeved jerseys aren't selling well? Plus the players hate them. Why are they continuing to force this crap anyway?

$> Public Consensus. I'm sure Adidas is being paid hand over fist by the league for these jersey's or vice versa.

I was starting to think the same thing..Adidas NEEDS the NBA's consent. Obviously someone with a lot of power is overextendeding their power on this issue.

Remember the "new" NBA game ball several years ago.

newball_060628_250jd.jpg

After a few months and player complaints. They admit their mistakes THEN ditched it immediately for the old(current) versions. How come they haven't done the same is besides me?

shado_logo.gif

I was starting to think the same thing..Adidas NEEDS the NBA's consent. Obviously someone with a lot of power is overextendeding their power on this issue.

Remember the "new" NBA game ball several years ago.

newball_060628_250jd.jpg

After a few months and player complaints. They admit their mistakes THEN ditched it immediately for the old(current) versions. How come they haven't done the same is besides me?

The difference here is that the ball thing was a league-wide deal. Jersey's are done on a team-by-team basis. Adidas isn't giving anybody a sleeved jersey unless they sign off on it (sans Christmas and the All-Star game). If a player has an issue with wearing a sleeved jersey he needs to take it up with his team's management.

Archived