NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait, what's wrong with these?

6907464.jpg

If the team wasn't so bad these would be more highly regarded.

As much as I appreciate them using an actual basketball uniform template (with collar stripes!), these are unbearably sterile. Other than the traditional template, they look like a Nike college basketball creation - offensively bland with no outlines, with a misplaced and awkward font to make up for the "character" left on the table elsewhere.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Is it confirmed the Hawks are getting new uniforms, or simply just a new logo?

No confirmation, but it sure does seem like new uniforms are on the way. Red seems to be a major focus, which is nice.

Thank you buddy.

Jaguars

Count me in as loving the current Cavs set. Love the simplicity, love the font, love the presence of a gold uniform that isn't the Lakers'.

Is it really the same color ?........cavs look much more yellow then laker gold

Count me in as loving the current Cavs set. Love the simplicity, love the font, love the presence of a gold uniform that isn't the Lakers'.

Does it matter if they are the exact same shade or not?

Outlines on either the word mark or numbers for the Cavs uniforms would look awful, and completely throw off the color balance of the uniform.

Well, the current color balance sucks, so it needs to be thrown off. Aside from the fact that yellow-red and red-yellow uniforms would be bland as hell, the NBA requires all teams to have white home uniforms except for the Lakers. The Cavaliers need to deal with it, instead of saying "unfortunately, the NBA makes us have a white uniform." Guess what? White is in your color scheme. Use it on your uniforms and they will be better.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

It's this in print:

ClevelandCavaliers_FRC_Yellow01a_9999_SC vs. LosAngelesLakers_FRC_Yellow01a_9999_SCC_

...but on-court it's the same color:

PTX_14-1064_TCX_SRGB.png

It's this in print:ClevelandCavaliers_FRC_Yellow01a_9999_SC vs. LosAngelesLakers_FRC_Yellow01a_9999_SCC_...but on-court it's the same color:PTX_14-1064_TCX_SRGB.png

Saffron? Awesome!

spacer.png

Could be some kind of tweak, I see the new logo on some shirts.

post-781-0-52835800-1400783628.png

They need make new uniforms with that new logo, and based on this throwback. I'd go with a navy jersey with white chest stripe and red trim...

5e40kg0duiiz6w4046aff720q.gif

Bucks have been doing this all year with emphasis on green and 80s nostalgia so we hope for new uniforms for them too..preferably irish rainbows

I hope so. That would be great.

Problem is there is little to no apparel available with the retro logo on it. It's hard enough just to find decent apparel in their current style...can't find practice gear t-shirts anywhere. NBA apparel in general has been absolute garbage since Adidas took over.

I hope the Bucks go old school for the up-coming season.

If they were making any changes for next season, we'd have likely seen something by now. If the new owners decide to rebrand, it's going to take at least a year.

I hope the Bucks go old school for the up-coming season.

If they were making any changes for next season, we'd have likely seen something by now. If the new owners decide to rebrand, it's going to take at least a year.

Unless they're going to keep the same logos, wordmarks, etc. and just redesign the uniform to incorporate the Irish rainbow. I wouldn't put my money on that happening, though.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived