NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Noob question: Who is the guy in the blue #12?

Rimas Kurtinaitis, Lithuanian shooting legend. Was invited to take part in the '89 shootout, still the only non-NBA player to take part.

I know what you mean, but I believe Craig Hodges (top right in that photo) was a non-NBA player that was allowed to participate as well. He was out of the league but was allowed to defend his 3-point title in a similarly generic jersey.

Bulls are wearing the sleeved black alternate-alternates today. No pinstripes.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Rimas Kurtinaitis, Lithuanian shooting legend. Was invited to take part in the '89 shootout, still the only non-NBA player to take part.

I know what you mean, but I believe Craig Hodges (top right in that photo) was a non-NBA player that was allowed to participate as well. He was out of the league but was allowed to defend his 3-point title in a similarly generic jersey.

Hodges was a non-NBA player in 1993 here's the best picture of find from the Google ...

craighodgesnbajersey.jpg

Thanks! I never knew that!

craig%20hodges_zps5xhrmfmi.jpg

Random ASG jersey thought: they would be perfect if instead of the East/West matchup, they went with a more of a pickup game, having fans vote in a few guys, players or coaches pick reserves, then have the coaches or leading votegetters or whoever pick teams.

Random ASG jersey thought: they would be perfect if instead of the East/West matchup, they went with a more of a pickup game, having fans vote in a few guys, players or coaches pick reserves, then have the coaches or leading votegetters or whoever pick teams.

I betcha they'll eventually do that. I think the NBA fans should vote six people as starters (+1 6th man) and then divide the three into two teams with the ASG draft.

While that sleeved uniform is awful (ruining one of favorite alts in the league), what with the love for the pinstripes? Along with it being really random within their identity it just doesn't look good, red stripes on a black uniform creates an almost pinkish hue to the uniform. Pinstripes on color uniforms could never be a color besides white and maybe grey/silver. But I suppose Jordan wore it so it's instantly gorgeous?

While that sleeved uniform is awful (ruining one of favorite alts in the league), what with the love for the pinstripes? Along with it being really random within their identity it just doesn't look good, red stripes on a black uniform creates an almost pinkish hue to the uniform. Pinstripes on color uniforms could never be a color besides white and maybe grey/silver. But I suppose Jordan wore it so it's instantly gorgeous?

tumblr_ljkwc021wn1qzocdro1_500.jpg

They wore it when they won the 70th game of the season back in 1996! That and the fact it is gorgeous in a good/bad way!!

shado_logo.gif

Archived