NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Bucks fan here, here's something along the lines I'd like for the Bucks that I whipped up.

6o33pf.png

The font is "Facet Heavy" from one of Conrad's Nike Font Packs, definitely not permanent, but it's a nice, modern font in my eyes. Just like the way it looks.

I would buy this whole set if it came out right now! !! This is what myself, ilwauk,mjd and others are talking about.
shado_logo.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There were more hints of the Atlanta Hawks rebrand last night.

Hawks CEO Steve Koonin went on 92.9 The Game for his weekly interview. A lot of folks have wondered why the Hawks aren't producing a ton of new Pac logo merchandise yet, and his answer was, "It's coming. The Pac logo is going to be the primary logo, and we've got some biiig, secret stuff on the way."

This lines up with the mention of the Hawks playing with the idea of a "charcoal" court (unlikely IMO), which lined up with sources on these boards who have said the Hawks are moving to a variation of the red, yellow, black color scheme.

Going off the clues given, this is my best guess as to what the new logo will look like (and yes, I know that's the Buccaneers' ship - I'm not good at drawing, so I'm using it just as a substitute for a similarly-styled ship logo):

dFi2GWC.png

Am I on the right track, GoNordiques?

Seems a little to nautical form my tastes, but that's just me.

Please tell us the round part of the new logo is more nautical and less basketball.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Going off the clues given, this is my best guess as to what the new logo will look like (and yes, I know that's the Buccaneers' ship - I'm not good at drawing, so I'm using it just as a substitute for a similarly-styled ship logo):

dFi2GWC.png

Am I on the right track, GoNordiques?

Seems a little to nautical form my tastes, but that's just me.

So I'm guessing it's another generic logo without any ship/nautical imagery?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Bucks fan here, here's something along the lines I'd like for the Bucks that I whipped up.

6o33pf.png

The font is "Facet Heavy" from one of Conrad's Nike Font Packs, definitely not permanent, but it's a nice, modern font in my eyes. Just like the way it looks.

That is absolutely beautiful and judging by how much fans love the retro Brewers BiG stuff I'm sure the majority of folks would love this. The only thing I've wondered about is what type of font they might come up with to use for new Irish Rainbows. I'm sure they wouldn't use the '80s font they had or what they currently use. I'm ok with the font in this concept but I'd definitely like to see a few more options. I've always liked the cursive Milwaukee font used on the hunter green/purple alternate they never used but I doubt anything cursive would come into play for a new set.

I can't confirm nor deny the existence, but if you like the new UNCW logo or the 1980's Detroit Pistons logo, you might be happy.

By this description, Im gonna guess an updated version of a past logo.

San_Diego_Clippers.jpg

NYCdog.png

Maybe they'll just rotate the basketball for another 45 degrees and call it a day.

clips2_zpsjakdoqle.jpg

Maybe they'll just rotate the basketball for another 45 degrees and call it a day.

clips2_zpsjakdoqle.jpg

Exactly, lol.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I thought someone here once said there was a rule that the primary logo has to include the whole team name text in it. But I noticed the Pacers and Wizards just say the nickname.

I've wondered that too. Also the Thunder only have the abbreviation OKC, not as egregious of an offense of that "rule" but still.

I can't confirm nor deny the existence, but if you like the new UNCW logo or the 1980's Detroit Pistons logo, you might be happy.

By this description, Im gonna guess an updated version of a past logo.

San_Diego_Clippers.jpg

Negative.

You mean Normally Opposed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived