NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mixing of eras here is awful. I like the idea of the color combination (Gray is in the Suns color palette btw), but what is the rationale for using that wordmark, especially with that random number font? Is notch featured on the rest of their jerseys It is, but it looks stupid and clashes with the old school font? I don't think it is, and it looks like Michigan State's number font.

Honestly I kinda like it. Obviously the sleeves are bad, but they've historically had grey in their color scheme so they get a pass for using grey, and u believe as someone pointed out earlier they still have it in their palette. Matching numbers woulda looked nice, so would some purple, but it's a pretty cool looking set imo.

I think this uniform is atleast better than the Celtics' grey, Warriors' "slate", and heat black tie uniforms. It's not THAT bad, just kind of plain, as many of you have said. Overall a decent effort. Could be much, much worse.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I hate sleeves, but at least the Suns actually do something with them.

Phoenix-Suns-Gray-2-590x295.png

Yes, but they went and put that awful S logo on them.

The Suns baffle me. I actually like their current uniforms. But why on earth did the recolor the logo black and orange with no purple only to keep purple in the color scheme and have their road uniforms be purple? I mean I'm glad they kept purple, it just doesn't make sense.

Their best logo is the PHX ball with the flames making a silhouette of a phoenix.

9329_phoenix_suns-secondary-2014.png

I like the previous one better but that's still nice.

Archived