NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These Pels red alts are MILES better that the regulars.

Pelicans and Warriors going red vs. blue in New Orleans tonight. Great color-on-color matchup.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

If my memory is working right, I think I recall the Jazz wearing thier alt greens against the Spurs a couple of years back in the first round. Heck, I even think I remember them wearing their alt powder blues occasionally back in '07 all the way to the Conference Finals. So if it was a rule, I don't think it's been in effect for some time.

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

Not only alternate unifoms. Remember when Nets worn their retro uni in 2003 Finals or Cavs wore their Cavfanatic uni in 2009 playoffs vs Celtics? So, even if that rule exist there is no one (thanks god) who trying to execute them.

4r2eer.png

My face, when I see my Cavs wearing the blue alternates in playoffs too.

2aakaif.jpg

Don't get me wrong, their regulars are no less crap, but red (wine...) is just so much more powerful a color, especially when contrasting with yellow.

I agree. The wine jerseys are actually my favourites from their set. I'm sad that they just wear these so rarely now.

I strongly disagree! Their Navy uniforms are the BEST ones in their set. 2nd is the Gold alt. Wine/gold road is a great color combination but the font on the wordmark is sooo bad. Cavaliers or Cleveland looks so bad. CAVS is wine and gold..no problem.

Just my opinion

shado_logo.gif

Personally I find the Cavs' blue unis hideous. There's nowhere near enough contrast between the blue and the wine wordmark/numbers. It just looks very muddled. Their previous blue unis worked much better, as the wordmark and numbers were white and the side panels were red.

Archived