NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing says Celtics pride like the color grey

Damn near spit out my Pepsi all over my phone when I read that!

Don't understand why, it wasn't really that funny.
Its like saying nothing screams patriotic like pink and teal. Just simple sarcasm delivered so subtle = funny. Caught me off guard..but Never mind your facial expressions probably emulate Queen Elizabeth.
shado_logo.gif

If the Celtics ditch all of their other alternates, then I'd be OK with an alternate that's essentially a grey version of the home jersey. I rather like grey uniforms. Something tells me that this "pride" uniform will be a complete mess, though.

594dd21ce423b_SmallHats.png.3601f33ba30ee66006c37617c7069ace.png

Going through the NBA catalog (link: http://sportsworldinc.com/sports/fanshop/mens/NBA/2009/Adidas/2015/Adidas-SP15-NBA.pdf) and while there's still lots of TBD's on the stuff we're waiting for, there's a good look at the very nice Rochester Royals throwback (page 197) and a Los Wizards jersey for Noche Enebea nights I don't remember seeing before (page 203). I also kinda like the Luchador-inspired Bulls shirt (page 207) and the big emphasis on the nautical theme on the Clippers pride gear (page 56).

Also, surprised to see a pride jersey in addition to the Nets' Dodgers-inspired sleeved jerseys. I'd thought those were the pride jerseys.

If the Celtics ditch all of their other alternates, then I'd be OK with an alternate that's essentially a grey version of the home jersey. I rather like grey uniforms. Something tells me that this "pride" uniform will be a complete mess, though.

So what your saying is, you think being grey is ok, but you don't consider yourself a grey "pride" supporter? :P

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

Going through the NBA catalog (link: http://sportsworldinc.com/sports/fanshop/mens/NBA/2009/Adidas/2015/Adidas-SP15-NBA.pdf) and while there's still lots of TBD's on the stuff we're waiting for, there's a good look at the very nice Rochester Royals throwback (page 197) and a Los Wizards jersey for Noche Enebea nights I don't remember seeing before (page 203). I also kinda like the Luchador-inspired Bulls shirt (page 207) and the big emphasis on the nautical theme on the Clippers pride gear (page 56).

Also, surprised to see a pride jersey in addition to the Nets' Dodgers-inspired sleeved jerseys. I'd thought those were the pride jerseys.

Looking through this, it looks like all the teams with a championship have a gold strip on the back of the collar, above the NBA logo. That's a neat touch!

Looking through this, it looks like all the teams with a championship have a gold strip on the back of the collar, above the NBA logo. That's a neat touch!

Orlando has the gold strip for some reason.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

What kind of pride are we talking about here ?

City pride. Like the Motor City jerseys in Detroit. Let's not play this game.

Notes from the catalog:

A lot of Hornets apparel depended on the uniform wordmark, which is somewhat surprising.

All LeBron Heat stuff is gone off the table.

Hawks new logo sees a bit less play than expected.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

I'm not a fan. It's another moment where the NBA feels like it's trying to hard to be soccer.

Archived