NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yellow jerseys for the Rockets? Meh....I can imagine "Clutch City" in red cursive with white outline. I guess it all depends on the shade of yellow or gold they use. It could look dull and urine-y or vibrant and really pop. Seeing as how the Rockets always let me down with jerseys since 1996, i'm going to guess it will look like piss.

Another member doubted me and declared I was wrong. It's ok he will eat crow later. Houston's pride jersey is yellow. Orlando is grey with blue and black pinstripes.

Trying to get info on the Nets.

y dont u share ur sources with us? or pics or something

My friend is a manager at a sports store. Next time I go in il try get pics but just don't expect HD pics.

so you are saying a sports store in europe has NBA jerseys that haven't been released anywhere yet. highly unlikely.

Another member doubted me and declared I was wrong. It's ok he will eat crow later. Houston's pride jersey is yellow. Orlando is grey with blue and black pinstripes.

My friend is a manager at a sports store. Next time I go in il try get pics but just don't expect HD pics.

so you are saying a sports store in europe has NBA jerseys that haven't been released anywhere yet. highly unlikely.

Can't win with some people. Honestly..... sheesh!

Jaguars

Any word on how available mesh number jerseys will be in 2014-15? I thought they were going to make them standard in 13' but they weren't. Adidas has dropped the ball on this one IMO. Most players aren't even available in mesh unless they are a top 5-10 seller.

Saw this on twitter today. Don't know how reputable the source is though BsnCPnMIEAAACNW.png

"El Heat" was always a black uni, so that's a change. Looks like the sublimated pattern is gone. No Mavs, and Wiz is new to this, right?

No sleeves so that's good. Instead of the NBA logo on the back, it has the Noche Latina embedded NBA logo on back, just like years past. How come there's no gold stripe to indicate championship(s) won?

Can't win with some people. Honestly..... sheesh!
Well honestly all we are going off of is your word which hasn't shown us in the past to be 100% undeniable truth. Your story is like many others where it is you know a guy, but even then it's just someone who is a manager of some store in Europe. It is very unlikely that merchandise like new yet to be unveiled jerseys would be at a store in Europe unless it was in the Adidas store in London (which if I remember correctly you arent from Britain), and even then that is a stretch.

At wonderbread

tumblr_mmcbrvgM9G1qgsv65o1_1280.jpg (then again wonderbread rebuttal does have a point)

To Teal:I wouldn't risk getting your friend in trouble over a few leaks for Board Props/praise..I believe these boards get visited by "big wigs" on the low. Past posts show minor to semi-major reprocussions for those who post major leaks. Colorwerx mentioned this in the past. Besides people will still hate you. Someone might even snitch!(not me snitches get stitches)

shado_logo.gif

Can anyone post a picture of the Boston jerseys? I can't open the PDF file on my phone.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Saw this on twitter today. Don't know how reputable the source is though BsnCPnMIEAAACNW.png

"El Heat" was always a black uni, so that's a change. Looks like the sublimated pattern is gone. No Mavs, and Wiz is new to this, right?

No sleeves so that's good. Instead of the NBA logo on the back, it has the Noche Latina embedded NBA logo on back, just like years past. How come there's no gold stripe to indicate championship(s) won?
Why does the suns have the nba logo on the back when the rest of the teams have the other one

What kind of pride are we talking about here ?

Solid post - What kind of pride are you scared of?

not scared of anything....just wanna know what they are proud of, that is not to much to ask is it ?

btw,

where is the place to look if you want to see all the 2015 changes in one place ?

Ive already seen the catalog like most on here but are we sure Blazers aren't getting new threads? Their summer league number font is completely different. I know summer league unis wordmark and color usually varies but NOT the font.

452191976.jpg?itok=RYV3hZs3

Thomas+Robinson+Portland+Trail+Blazers+v

A lot of teams have different numbers fonts on their summer league gear. Check out the Bucks, Grizzlies, Pistons, and Nuggets, to name four.

What kind of pride are we talking about here ?

Solid post - What kind of pride are you scared of?

not scared of anything....just wanna know what they are proud of, that is not to much to ask is it ?

btw,

where is the place to look if you want to see all the 2015 changes in one place ?

Yeah, because you weren't implying anything at all. :rolleyes:

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

dTevmpfl.jpg

Damn, that is sharp. Primary logo is on the shorts now, too.

Also on the back of the jersey above the NBA logo is a gold tab to represent a championship.

lNx3QyIl.jpg

That gold tab is going to get annoying real fast and clash with alot of colors.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived