NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

adidas continues to ruin Christmas over and over. Just stick a Christmas Tree or wreath on the right side of the chest of the teams' regular uniforms and let that be it.

I agree. I miss the days of the simple snowflake surrounding the nba logo. Simple and definitive. But we all know it's about $$$.

Maybe Orlando is for our two conference championships?

No because by that logic, the nets should have one too (and jazz among a few other teams)
Ahh, yes. I didn't study the manual very well. I'm highly biased towards Orlando. Clearly, they've made a mistake. A shame, the gold with blue/black surely looks sharp. I loved when they wore the O'Brien trophy during the finals.

Christmas unis could've been a lot more creative but since they arent sleeves...PLUS! Btw. Uni watch put the boards on blast BIG TIME!

"Someone apparently made an Adidas retail catalog available for download on one of the SportsLogos.net discussion boards"

OUCH!?

shado_logo.gif

Christmas unis could've been a lot more creative but since they arent sleeves...PLUS! Btw. Uni watch put the boards on blast BIG TIME!

"Someone apparently made an Adidas retail catalog available for download on one of the SportsLogos.net discussion boards"

OUCH!

It's linked to the third party website that is HOSTING the thing.

tumblr_n8b8rv6a5M1sqe4fso2_500.jpg

So now that's two websites that have beef with us?

Not a fan of the execution on the gold tab. Trophy, digit, multiplication sign is practically a rebus on that tiny little thing. Stupid. The way to denote championships if you have to is to put them on the court somewhere, like the Lakers and I think the Pistons. But that's harder to monetize, I suppose.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

OUCH!

It's linked to the third party website that is HOSTING the thing.

tumblr_n8b8rv6a5M1sqe4fso2_500.jpg

Still..This site is still on the proverbial hot seat for leaks now.
shado_logo.gif

The Pride jersey doesn't officially have to have a city nickname, though. So it might just be an alternate colorway a la the black Lakers jersey.

I think the pride jerseys that correspond with the teams that have pride logos in the catalog, will just have a logo on the chest. Just like the new Xmas jerseys. Calling it.

Um, no? Why would you think that?

The last two years' Christmas uniforms weren't great, but some thought was at least put in. This year, it's about as lazy as it gets... just a combination of thrown-together gimmicks with no consideration of how they fit together.

If we really need to have Christmas uniforms, why not recolor everyone's uniforms in red and kelly green and leave it at that? And bring back the snowflake patch as well.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Sometimes Lukas comes off as well, a dick. It's just unwarranted attention towards Chris. Leaks are fun.

He works for ESPN. I'm pretty sure it's in their contract they have to act like that.

BsqyHn_CMAAYJdG.png

Note the listing of the number of titles for the franchise.

Also it says the spurs have 4 titles, which indicates that these models were made before the finals.

See, now this I like. It differentiates the multi-title teams from the one title teams in a cool way. (assuming they fix this to be 5X when these come out)

The Pride jersey doesn't officially have to have a city nickname, though. So it might just be an alternate colorway a la the black Lakers jersey.

I think the pride jerseys that correspond with the teams that have pride logos in the catalog, will just have a logo on the chest. Just like the new Xmas jerseys. Calling it.
Um, no? Why would you think that?

My reasoning is that look at the catalog. (Almost)All the teams with pride logos have a blank pride jersey and the hawks have an old logo under pride then their jersey got scrapped. It's just personal inductive reasoning, not saying it's definite or that I know.

dang, those Christmas unis are a MESS. :(

only redeeming quality is the "FIRSTNAME" nameplate below the number, but everything else is lazy and unispiring. they could have at least made them different colors than the normal unis or somethin!

Only redeeming quality? I hate that. That's worse than nicknames. It works for guys like LeBron and Carmelo, but would you want a jersey that says "TIM?"

Archived