NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wiz alt uni shorts:

BtFd6nlCIAAJd4T.jpg

Maybe they'll be modeled after these unis from the 85-86 area?

I always preferred the Unseld-era version to the Jeff Malone-era unis. The extra horizontal stripes on the latter looked too busy. But, perhaps with the current darker color palette (and a larger dose of silver than in the primaries), a new version might pull it off.

Either way: I'm glad they didn't pull a Detroit and introduce a different blue into the alt.

BtFpYEXCYAAcLcf.jpg

BtFcST3CYAATjNA.jpg

That looks like a cheap fan jersey you'd find at Wal-Mart.

This jersey design is, quite clearly, another move in the direction of ads on the uniforms.

The primary logo on the chest - the team identity - remains, while leaving ample room to billboard.

I feel like the ads are going to something similar to what is done during the ASG weekend and nothing more. I don't see the NBA getting on the high horse and having the ads spread out all over like in some Euro leagues or the WNBA.

It's amazing (to me, at least) what a difference it makes having the NBA logo on the back versus the front. The logo just makes the jersey look so much better having it on the front. Without it, the jersey looks like a cheap knockoff.

The contrasting nameplate just looks terrible. Bush league x10000000.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

So in addition to everything else wrong with these, are we gonna see players wear different numbers on their fronts and backs for the first time :upside:

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Archived