NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

And that's why I said that they weren't quite as bad. The front logo instead of the wordmark looks awful, and some of the color choices are extremely questionable, but at least the shorts match the jerseys.

and our point is they are nowhere near as bad, logos on the jerseys made them look like 90's teams, versus adidas' which never should have been seen by human eyes.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't think of anything Nike or UA have done that is even half as atrocious as this

ncb_e_uniforms11_300.jpg

I'd rank these as about a quarter as atrocious.

new-Nike-Hyper-Elite-March-Madness-2013-

Perfect example. They're not great, but at least they resemble a basketball uniform and don't look absolutely ridiculous, and they come with basically unique short designs for each team. These imo would still be better than the Christmas day uniforms.

And that's why I said that they weren't quite as bad. The front logo instead of the wordmark looks awful, and some of the color choices are extremely questionable, but at least the shorts match the jerseys.

and our point is they are nowhere near as bad, logos on the jerseys made them look like 90's teams, versus adidas' which never should have been seen by human eyes.

Well, at least we can agree on that, just to different degrees. :D

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Is it true Memphis is changing their color scheme. Srt to post this in 2 separate threads but I saw someone said this in the Concepts forum.

Never mind found the post on here.

Black and yellow but it is not 100% official yet.

Jaguars

Raptors 20th anniversary logo?

1795656_10151974482206769_1504431438_n.j

I think the next question would be 'the return to purple?' Then they'd be copying Sacramento, which is what no team wants to do

EDIT - that is without the red. Red and purple would be okay, but not purple and black

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Is it true Memphis is changing their color scheme. Srt to post this in 2 separate threads but I saw someone said this in the Concepts forum.

Never mind found the post on here.

Black and yellow but it is not 100% official yet.

Also, any change would be for 15-16.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

I think the next question would be 'the return to purple?' Then they'd be copying Sacramento, which is what no team wants to do

EDIT - that is without the red. Red and purple would be okay, but not purple and black

Because no other team in the league wears red and black.

I don't see a problem with purple and black (and gray). The Kings were wearing purple and black when the Raptors came into the league. If the Raptors want to wear purple and black again, so be it.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Because no other team in the league wears red and black.

I don't see a problem with purple and black (and gray). The Kings were wearing purple and black when the Raptors came into the league. If the Raptors want to wear purple and black again, so be it.

Portland?

I think the fact that they have two distinctive color identities that they can go either way. I would prefer the purple direction because it isn't seen as often in pro sports

Go A's!

My co-worker (who has Raps season tickets) just got an e-mail that kind of "unveiled" the logo.

It explained that the mark is for the anniversary season and based on how it read (keeping in mind that it is impossible to tell connotation) I got the feeling that it simply is for the anniversary year and nothing else.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived