NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

I actually like the way the actual uniform looks over that ^. I like that it just is a little bit different but still keeps the same overall theme. I'm not much of a fan of teams who use one template for every jersey in their uniform set.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like the way the actual uniform looks over that ^. I like that it just is a little bit different but still keeps the same overall theme. I'm not much of a fan of teams who use one template for every jersey in their uniform set.

But what is the point in doing an alt that looks like the regular set except for an important distinguishable element? I think the horizontal white line should have remained

Go A's!

In reference to the question above, the thunder will not be wearing a gold tab to commemorate the sonics' title. The thunder like to think of themselves as a new franchise and all the sour fans up in seattle would feel outraged.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Anybody got photoshop skills what it would look like with a white stripe on the new blue wizard alternate uniform? Also a regular blue jersey with the original color scheme

Actually I'm a 2k14 Jersey modder. I already did a regular blue jersey base on the away jersey. here it is!

wizards4.jpg

Man I love those 2K mods!! If only I had a super PC!
shado_logo.gif

BtJ74cbCUAAtg-e.jpg

That looks great. Reaching back to the Bullets past has paid off well for the aesthetics of the Wizards.

I agree on the note of the nod to the Bullets. However, the use of grey is really unneeded and I'm not just talking about the alternate either.

GrizzlyBlack Designs, UDC Firebird

Just found this which is weird cuz the pistons did not play on Christmas in 2013 so I'm wondering if adidas just made one for every team http://m.lids.com/NBA/Detroit-Pistons/20592191

They do every year. They set the Christmas Day games after the jerseys are drafted up. In 2k13 they included all of the jersey's for purchase for your character. Same with 2k14.

^^yes they would. The same would have happened this season for the hornets if they had won a championship in their first tenure in Charlotte.

well ill be the first to say that is stupid

While it may be "stupid", they own the history. Which means they were enfranchised in 1988.

Anybody got photoshop skills what it would look like with a white stripe on the new blue wizard alternate uniform? Also a regular blue jersey with the original color scheme

Actually I'm a 2k14 Jersey modder. I already did a regular blue jersey base on the away jersey. here it is!

wizards4.jpg

Man I love those 2K mods!! If only I had a super PC!

no need to have a super PC, even using average PC you can play like this.

Here's my question. If the Hornets bought the pre 2002 history from the Pelicans, but the Bobcats only came around in 2004. They just celebrated the 10 year anniversary as the Cats. So now that the franchise aged an extra 14 years. Wouldn't this now be their 25th anniversary? How are they going to meddle this up more?

Here's my question. If the Hornets bought the pre 2002 history from the Pelicans, but the Bobcats only came around in 2004. They just celebrated the 10 year anniversary as the Cats. So now that the franchise aged an extra 14 years. Wouldn't this now be their 25th anniversary? How are they going to meddle this up more?

tumblr_m75q4meLyY1qd1ajd.gif

Oh please, not this again!!

shado_logo.gif

Whoa. Mind blown. They should just say f*** it and celebrate their 25th anniversary, get it over with and have everyone on the same page. Plus, *more marketing opportunities* = $$$$$$

GO NETS.

wizards4.jpg

this is what they should 've done

Can you do one with white on top and a red stripe?

762c482bba_571x500.jpg

sig.png

Archived