NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the #brand-speak translation of that star? I've got 2/5 so far (bricks and cab checkers), maybe the squiggles are the East River.

The five boroughs, perhaps? Manhattan = cabs (since they're harder to catch in the outer boroughs); Staten Island gets the wavy water; Bronx gets bricks for the projects; Brooklyn gets audio waves for their music scene; and Queens gets...eh, I give up.

Yeah, I got nothing.

Put me on the team that loved the 3d thing. I wouldn't want to see it on the playing area but it was awesome on the baseline.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

What's the #brand-speak translation of that star? I've got 2/5 so far (bricks and cab checkers), maybe the squiggles are the East River.

The five boroughs, perhaps? Manhattan = cabs (since they're harder to catch in the outer boroughs); Staten Island gets the wavy water; Bronx gets bricks for the projects; Brooklyn gets audio waves for their music scene; and Queens gets...eh, I give up.

Yeah, I got nothing.

as crazy as that sounds you're pretty close....

Wow, the Raptors-Court is my new favourite court in the league!

While it's not my favorite court design, the new Toronto floor finally got rid of that 3D blight along the baseline. Good riddance to that piece of garbage.

You know that by this time next year Drake is going to have crapped over everything Raptors related?

Look how far the bottom curve of the C comes up - it's almost level with the serif on the new version, where it wasn't close to it on the old version. Definitely a different logo.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

It is better than current Bulls court in my opinion. Black lines and the darker wood and limiting the Bulls logo, removing the basketball behind the center court logo. Big improvement. Current court is 100% classic but its time for a few small changes.

Edit:here is the old practice court Berto center. New one is similar but without the logos.

berto1_120529.jpg

shado_logo.gif

Archived