NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

I understand it was a big deal when the hornets unveiled their practice court because it gave us clues as to what the real version would look like. In the bulls case, though, the new practice court has little to no chance of becoming their actual court considering the classic and timeless court they currently play on.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one that hates this court?

This is basically an example of "hey, i'm just gonna slap this logo onto basically every part of the court don't mind me" type of crap.

What is your problem with it? You would rather have nothing instead of the logos? The Bulls logos made the court dynamic and great on t.v. The '87-'94 Chicago Stadium court and the later versions at the United Center are iconic.

Am I the only one that hates this court?

This is basically an example of "hey, i'm just gonna slap this logo onto basically every part of the court don't mind me" type of crap.

What is your problem with it? You would rather have nothing instead of the logos? The Bulls logos made the court dynamic and great on t.v. The '87-'94 Chicago Stadium court and the later versions at the United Center are iconic.
It's really not

All those logos just clutter the court and make it less pleasing to the eye. You then add a horrible font on the baselines that is used nowhere else in the bulls identity and a basketball behind the center court logo just because, you end up having a very bad looking court. The only thing that makes this court "classic" and "iconic" is only because Jordan won championships on that court otherwise it would have been changed a long time ago rather than being around for the 20 or so years it's been around for. It's the same reason the pats haven't changed their uniforms now 10 years after their last Super Bowl win, if they hadn't had won those Super Bowls those unis would have definitely changed by now to atleast get rid of the very apparent flaws in them.

If the Bulls court is classic because of Jordan, the 76ers Iverson era unis are technically the same thing, right?

The Bulls court isn't classic because of Jordan. It's classic because it looks great. The logos don't clutter anything. Why would Iverson era unis be the same thing? Jordan is the GOAT, there is no comparsison.

There is no reason for the letters to connect to each other. The top of the R and S is just absurd.

Factor in the silly number font that kinda-but-doesn't match, and you have a bad jersey.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If the Bulls court is classic because of Jordan, the 76ers Iverson era unis are technically the same thing, right?

The Bulls court isn't classic because of Jordan. It's classic because it looks great. The logos don't clutter anything. Why would Iverson era unis be the same thing? Jordan is the GOAT, there is no comparsison.
You also think pull overs and sans-a-belt pants are a great look in baseball. You have no taste when it comes to design and you have no idea what you are talking about here. Move along

Bulls brand, uniforms, and court would've been altered many times if Jordan hadn't won a slew of titles in the 90's. There's no argument about why the Bulls still look the way they look, it's a fact.

You can argue about how good or bad it looks, it doesn't matter. It's like the Eiffel Tower. They'll never change any of that stuff.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The bulls logo should have little bulls logos for eyes, and maybe nostrils too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived