NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

All of these "hanger effect" phrases that have begun to be incorporated into the inside of the collars are getting moved to the left hemlines of the jerseys.

For example, this one:

ClevelandCavaliers_NTD01a_2011-9999_SCC_

...was on the inside collar, it's now moving the left hemline.

My assumption is that it's due to the Championship Tab marks that are being displayed.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...oh, and the majority of the "Pride" uniforms - Lakers' "Hollywood Nights", Pistons' "Motor City", Blazers' "Rip City", Spurs' Military camos, Raptors' Armed Forces, etc. are all going short-sleeves.

...oh, and the majority of the "Pride" uniforms - Lakers' "Hollywood Nights", Pistons' "Motor City", Blazers' "Rip City", Spurs' Military camos, Raptors' Armed Forces, etc. are all going short-sleeves.

Isn't that a requirement now? I wonder how much longer the sleeve experiment will last, considering "Mr. Buyer" told Paul Lukas that they aren't selling.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/09/18/report-nba-sleeved-jerseys-not-selling-well/

What are we woahing about? The Pac-hawk on the shorts?

I think this is the first actual picture of the new Hawks' shorts we've seen but we already knew it was replacing the Aa hawk head on the shorts.

Well, like you said, it's the first actual picture of it. I think that deserves a 'whoa'. Not like I put an exclamation point after it, calm down.

I was just clarifying, it's late over here on the east coast and my brain is shot after mindless legal research. haha

I really like it, but I wish it had more of a presence somehow on the jersey.

It's unique.

Not as smitten with ATLANTA on the home jerseys.

I was just clarifying, it's late over here on the east coast and my brain is shot after mindless legal research. haha

I really like it, but I wish it had more of a presence somehow on the jersey.

It's unique.

Not as smitten with ATLANTA on the home jerseys.

not only that, even the arch at the back, atlernate logo on the arch, position of NBA logo, position of Pac-Hawk logo and the wordrmark is change from HAWKS to ATLANTA.

9973_atlanta_hawks-home-2011.gif

And that's why I was clarifying earlier, totally missed that they took Hawks off. lol Just knew it wasn't hawks-y enough, now I see why.

I don't like it. not at all. I've always hated the away jerseys because of how long and awkward ATLANTA looks on it for some reason.... le sigh

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Archived