NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ByttJ4oCMAAOFhh.jpg

Per @stevekylerNBA on Twitter.

These sleeved jerseys do look better with the shoulder trim colored in (low bar to clear), but those pinstripes are very pajama-ish.

It'd look worse without pinstripes, and better without sleeves. Orlando's pinstripes are pretty much a staple of the uniform.

This sleeve thing is so lame. Leave the sleeves for the college and rec league ranks.

I almost think that blue pinstripes would be better than white.

The one thing that I think makes it look sorta bad.pajama like is how big the shorts are, especially when they wear the top so tight.

I know I know its not "dope" to wear shorts right at the kneecaps or just above it, but it would look better.

That uniform is so garish when you combine those bold white pinstripes and overly baggy shorts it looks like a zoot suit.

I'm confused with what "C" the Cavs are using right now. There's the C they've been using for years, there's the smaller C that they've been using on social media then there's the C with blue in it, as seen in the video.

Anyway I'm glad they're bringing the blue back, it makes for a great accent color. Let's just change the uniforms so they match the logo and we will be all set.

Huge downgrade for the Cavs.

Hate the use of blue, more complex "C" at midcourt and what looks like random arched texts.

Just looks like mess of random ideas thrown together last minute. Very amateurish.

Really? I like it. I thought the pervious court was horrible, and I see this as an upgrade.

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Huge downgrade for the Cavs.

Hate the use of blue, more complex "C" at midcourt and what looks like random arched texts.

Just looks like mess of random ideas thrown together last minute. Very amateurish.

Really? I like it. I thought the pervious court was horrible, and I see this as an upgrade.

I also like the return of blue . the blue cavfanatic alt needs to be the template for the wine/gold/white jerseys

irving.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Is it really a new CAVS court or is it just the practice court? A lot of practice courts look different from the actual arena court.

Description on the video, from the Cavs YouTube page: The Cavs' hardwood has a new look for 2014-15 - what do you think, Cavs Nation? 29 days until Opening Night. . .

Our color scheme is wine and gold with some left over pointless navy from our previous identity on our logos? Better make navy the most prominent color on our court!

The cavs have a long tradition of constantly changing their colors and visual identity. Adding navy to he floor is very consistent with this tradition of constant change.

Archived