NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

I haven't been on in a few days, so I apologize if this has already been touched on, but does any one else think the Clippers will undergo a total brand transformation in light of recent events?

Doubt it... By the time the rebrand process is over, Sterling will be ancient history and probably dead.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Hawks official social media pages said the regular logo will remain the same, and that the new logo will be the secondary, which likely it means the current secondary is out the door. In my opinion, the current secondary is great. It's well designed...with the A and a hidden. But, the new secondary logo is iconic...it screams Atlanta, and it's perfect for a rebrand.

But IMO, the Hawks need to go all out...if they are going to brand the team around the logo (and a lot of NBA teams have secondary logos that are more visible than the primary) they should have some other things up their sleeve. This logo is predominantly red, while the other logo was primarily blue. Just replacing the secondary logo on the uniforms seems like a bad move, and I assume the team is going to be smart enough to revamp the uniforms.

Even if they keep the current color scheme, which I don't prefer, I think they can make some amazing uniforms for next year. Fingers crossed.

The Hawks official social media pages said the regular logo will remain the same, and that the new logo will be the secondary, which likely it means the current secondary is out the door. In my opinion, the current secondary is great. It's well designed...with the A and a hidden. But, the new secondary logo is iconic...it screams Atlanta, and it's perfect for a rebrand.

But IMO, the Hawks need to go all out...if they are going to brand the team around the logo (and a lot of NBA teams have secondary logos that are more visible than the primary) they should have some other things up their sleeve. This logo is predominantly red, while the other logo was primarily blue. Just replacing the secondary logo on the uniforms seems like a bad move, and I assume the team is going to be smart enough to revamp the uniforms.

Even if they keep the current color scheme, which I don't prefer, I think they can make some amazing uniforms for next year. Fingers crossed.

Well this is because the nba has a fee to change primary logos unless its a recolor, that is why you see lots of teams introduce "secondary logos" that are really pseudo primaries because they dont want to make it the primary and pay the nba this fee

At the very least, make the reds the primary road uniforms. Atlanta in navy has always looked so bizarre.

On that note, ATL/IND was kind of a weird series from a uniform perspective, right? Seemed like both teams wore their alts a lot... Pacers wore the gold on the road and at home, too.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The Pacers have been using their gold alts a lot more the past couple seasons, especially in the playoffs. Red and yellow on the floor at the same time is a bit weird to the eyes, but isn't totally uncommon (any red-dominant team that plays the Lakers).
I like the Hawks new secondary logo. I've never really cared for the previous Hawk head. It looks almost robotic to me. Pacman looks much better.

No to the Nuggets using the gold as the home. It's a great alternate jersey, but would lose it's novelty really quick as the default home.

Id even say the same for the pacers, I like the yellow alternate, but now that they have been wearing it so much I've really lost interest in it, The cavs are the only one I would support in hem wearing yellow as home primaries.

They NBA should just allow the Pacers, Nuggets and Cavs to make their yellow gold alts their home jerseys

No no and no.. Home should be white except on special occasions. Lakers or Golden State should be the only teams allowed to wear at home because they did for such a long time. Cavs need to go back to Mark Price colors too.

shado_logo.gif

Cavs need to go back to Mark Price colors too.

Yes please.

What the hell? That's a really bad idea. They should just go back to the colors they had when they had Lebron. It was a really great look.

Also, the Lakers should be the only team with a yellow home jersey. Leave other teams to using alts for that.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived