NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Additionally, Chris Douglas-Roberts rockin the short shorts

gswlac-141007-varon-10.jpg?itok=OKRDgSdW

I could definitely see that becoming a trend really soon. Uniforms are already a lot less baggy than they were 5-10 years ago, really just clothes in General have gotten a lot more fitted. I'm a big fan of that.

Those shorts are great. Only thing I don't like is that the compression shorts are a little longer than the uniform shorts.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Wine & Gold Add Navy to Their Uniform Collection
Cavaliers Unveil New Alternate Uniform for 2014-15 Season
141007-uniform-758.jpg?itok=Ce9Kv2om
cavs.com
Posted: Oct 08, 2014

When the Cavaliers step onto the home court to officially start the 2014-15 season, the team will sport a bold new look to launch a new era of basketball in Cleveland.

Suited up in their new navy uniforms with wine and gold letters, numbers and trim, the Cavs will make a fresh on-court debut for their home opener against the New York Knicks on October 30th at 8:00 p.m. The navy uniform will rotate with the existing gold uniform to serve as the official alternates to the team’s home white and wine road uniforms throughout the season.

“With so much excitement and positive momentum going into this season, this special time called for a brand new uniform to match the energy and mojo of the 2014-15 team,” said Tracy Marek, Cavaliers CMO. “Our special thanks to the NBA and adidas for working with us to ensure these unique navy uniforms will be ready for opening night.”

The new navy uniform design reflects the considerable feedback the Cavs have received from fans and the team itself regarding the navy colorway. The jersey will showcase deep wine “CAVS” word marking across the chest, outlined in the team’s bright and bold gold. A distinctive feature will be the positioning of the Cavaliers “DNA” statement “All For One. One For All,” printed upside down on the front left side hem, which will make it a readable inspiration to players. The NBA logo is centered on the back below the neckline above the player’s name. The Cavs secondary logo “C-sword” appears on both sides of the shorts.

VIEW FULL UNIFORM

While the retail supply of the official Rev 30 version of the uniform is expected to become available in late February, fans can “navy up” their Cavs wardrobe now! The Cavaliers Team Shop will feature navy apparel that includes a variety of headwear options and men’s and women’s tee shirt styles. Fans can stop by the Cavs Team Shop at The Q, or shop online at CavaliersTeamShop.com to purchase the latest navy-inspired Cavs gear!

A full history of team colors and logos can be found by clicking here.

Clevelandcavaliersfirstlogo.gif Cleveland Cavaliers Curent Logo.png Cavs New Logo 2017-18.jpg

The Wine & Gold Add Navy to Their Uniform Collection
Cavaliers Unveil New Alternate Uniform for 2014-15 Season

So "Cav-Fanatic 2012" 2.0? I personally always liked this uniform, and had hoped that it would find its way back to the hardwood. But it's interesting that it's being called a new design. The only difference I see is that they added the triple stripes. In my opinion, the wine and navy are too dominate of colors to be used at the same time (like in the primary logo), but this uniform found a nice balance using the outlining gold.kxczan9.jpg

Cavs need to just ditch the yellow alternate. It sucks.

The thing they get right with the blue alternate is that the wordmark and numbers have outlines. If they did that to the Home and Away then it would be great.

If by great you mean it would muddle the beautiful contrast then I agree. Well for the road and alt anyways. I do think the home needs outlines since right now the front is all wine no gold.

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

I could definitely see that becoming a trend really soon. Uniforms are already a lot less baggy than they were 5-10 years ago, really just clothes in General have gotten a lot more fitted. I'm a big fan of that.

Those shorts are great. Only thing I don't like is that the compression shorts are a little longer than the uniform shorts.

Nah, we need to go back to the days of short shorts and ultra-long, team branded compression shorts:

rex.jpg

Nah, we need to go back to the days of short shorts and ultra-long, team branded compression shorts:

rex.jpg

YES.

Jaguars

Bzg21GyCMAInhEE.png

New alternate jersey is basicslly Cavfanatic but triple stripe shoulders..

Either way is fine with me..surprised they got this approved in time! Especially from not being mentioned in the Adidas catalog. Im sure Lebron ($$$ machine) had nothing to do with it.

How long until we see a Hornets 1.0 throwback?

Next season. 3rd season tops.

When jerseys were released they mentioned within the next year or two for Hornets throwbacks. Uggh
shado_logo.gif

rex.jpg

I'm sure Chapman prefers his shorts baggy these days. No place to stick an iPad in that '90s getup.

Off topic- Rex Chapman looks eerily similar to JJ Reddick in this card photo

alkaline-trio_logo-with-heart.jpg

rex.jpg

I'm sure Chapman prefers his shorts baggy these days. No place to stick an iPad in that '90s getup.

And now he looks like Rex Ryan

rex.jpg

And now he looks like Rex Ryan
He just got busted for theft, stealing a bunch of stuff from the Apple Store. Bummer.

Archived