NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How long until we see a Hornets 1.0 throwback?

Next season. 3rd season tops. Then that throwback alt will sell like crazy then the throwback will become the basis for the new primaries in season 5-6.

I sure hope so!

Jaguars

There should be a rule against wearing black accessories if black isn't a part of the team colors. The warriors away looks so bad when all the players wear long black sleeves and black shoes. Would look so much better if it were blue sleeves and blue or white shoes. I swear it seems everyone in the NBA wears long black leg and arm sleeves. There are no more iconic looks besides maybe Dwight and his Adidas arm sleeves. He'll always be remembered with those sleeves as part of his identity. Does the league not allow customization of accessories anymore? T-Mac and his logo on his leg sleeve and wrist band over his elbow. Iverson and his different style headbands, etc. Kobe with his bicep band. Hell, wrist bands over the elbow are pretty much gone. Everything replaced by long sleeves. At least let them be custom.

m380C9tyjYkpn3z8iKJbgAg.jpg

Cool shorts but 2 things..1)bummer the jerseys will be sleeved and 2) heat black and white jersey? ? Wth??

Heat have worn multiple black and white jerseys in the past...nothing new. Still dumb, but nothing new.

brain fart I almost forgot about those Back in Black uniforms.

I also just noticed the designs on the back of the Celtics pride jerseys they resemble the Latin nights uniforms

shado_logo.gif

It doesn't look like these have been posted yet...Boston Celtics "Pride" alternate. Again, just the shorts. vbGvJ7p.jpg

Seems like the Celtics and Adidas took a look at some Georgetown shorts over the years and said "Yeah, that'd look pretty cool for us."

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yeah, the Rockets court is worse and definitely a bottom 3 floor. Unfortunately, the Rockets won't be rebranding any time soon no matter how bad it is needed. I feel the logo has potential, but it is too plain and boring. The entire brand is so dull. There's nothing iconic about it as they said when they first introduced the logo. I remember some quote about how this logo would instantly make people think Houston Rockets, but it is forever attached to the thought of Yao Ming IMO. Time we moved back to our true colors or at least update the logo while adding a metallic gold since i doubt yellow would go with this current brand. It also needs a strong alternate logo. The "HR" logo released this summer just continues the boring identity.

As far as the court goes, i'd be cool with this:

ROK2_zps50221d90.jpg

Even cooler if you could incorporate the jersey designs into the court somehow.

I could get with this too:

2nsnnuu_zpsa122da89.jpg

There is nothing great about short shorts and high socks.

Exactly, it looks horrible and there's a reason CDR's doing it to be ironic.

I'd take that over past the knees shorts and no show socks any day. I hate that look and watching. Early millennium basketball was not a good look IMO.

I'd take that over past the knees shorts and no show socks any day. I hate that look and watching. Early millennium basketball was not a good look IMO.

My favorite look is shorts that are short enough to show the compression shorts underneath when moving around and short socks.

grant-hill-fila-gh-4.jpg

No one really wears no show socks since the early 2000's. These days it's long shorts and medium long socks. Looks awful.

My favorite look is shorts that are short enough to show the compression shorts underneath when moving around and short socks.

grant-hill-fila-gh-4.jpg

No one really wears no show socks since the early 2000's. These days it's long shorts and medium long socks. Looks awful.

Shorts have gotten shorter recently. And crew socks look good IMO and are more convenient when partaking in physical activities.

Archived