NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Revo30 jerseys for tight. Im a Large/XL(48-50) in all shirts and jerseys- and in revo30 I need 3xL-4xl or larger to get the same fit, which is snug but my gut showing.

Not to mention at 5-10 these jerseys cover my entire groin area and go down to the top of my knees almost.

5cd0422806939bbe71c4668bc7e4fd92.gif

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've suggested cream-colored jerseys before in the "concepts" section, but then I saw this from Laker Nation. Would this jersey work in gold metallic better than white? (Not the gold like the mess that was the Wizards' alternate but lighter, like Memphis' blue one but gold.)
1506733_10152909297342223_19671685629504

Those teal unis weren't my favourites of the new set, but man they look good, especially the side panels look the best on them. Charlotte Hornets basketball is back!!

the teal is good but I think we'll see outlines on the numbers sooner rather than later or a switch to white.

Turned on the Hornets-Bucks game to see the Hornets in action, and they looked amazing. Top 5 identities in NBA no doubt. Loved the teal. Not sure what the complaint is with purple numbers because you could see them fine to me. and that court! Best in league. Then had to turn channel because I remembered I was watching the NBA, but Hornets looked great.

Those teal unis weren't my favourites of the new set, but man they look good, especially the side panels look the best on them. Charlotte Hornets basketball is back!!

the teal is good but I think we'll see outlines on the numbers sooner rather than later or a switch to white.

I sure hope not. I didn't have any problem seeing the numbers.

Turned on the Hornets-Bucks game to see the Hornets in action, and they looked amazing. Top 5 identities in NBA no doubt. Loved the teal. Not sure what the complaint is with purple numbers because you could see them fine to me. and that court! Best in league. Then had to turn channel because I remembered I was watching the NBA, but Hornets looked great.

Just because we can see the purple numbers don't mean they look good.

Phillies, Bears, and new NYFC fan.

Just because we can see the purple numbers don't mean they look good.

They look very good to me.

The Blazers look is so underrated. I would like to see the red jersey with the old font. Or have the red uni's be a throwback to the Walton days.

Edit add on comment: Is there any reason why the home teams are wearing color and away teams are wearing white? Drove me nuts watching the Celtics at home wearing green and now the Kings wearing purple at home.

TaxSlayer Bowl_sig.png

Archived