UHL Expansion

BrooklynTrblmkr

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will be operating the Montreal Saints/Les Saints de Montréal. The Saints had been around for 100 years as a barnstorming team that would play against minor league and foreign opponents both at home and abroad. They were frequent participants in the Spengler Cup up until the 80's, and have even played against the Habs and Maple Leafs, although they lost both games. This will be the first time the team has ever officially been a member of a league. In the past, the team has been made up mostly of successful QMJHL players who never quite made the leap to high level club hockey, but didn't want to toil in LNAH (where they were likely to get beat up), or go live in the real world. They have never won anything, and their colours are red and black.

Hey Brooksy, what is the league going to use for uniforms? I want to be different than the NHL, but nor do I want to use a Nike NHL Template. Can we use a

SP Apparel Template? I like the way it looks, it brings back the old feel of the CCM template. Or can we go with Baeur?

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

I'm having trouble uploading any images to the forum page. I keep getting the same error ("Error #2038").

If you can, see if you can upload these images into a folder for me, BrookylnTrlbmkr

NCZips_Logo.png

NCZips_Jersey_Home.png

NCZips_Jersey_Away.png

NCZips_Jersey_Atl.png

Images under Spoiler tags.

In order to post them to the forums page, you need to post them to photobucket or imgur or some site like it and get the link from it.

does anyone know how to upload a image from inkscape?

Upload an image from inkscape to where? or are you trying to upload an image to work on it?

Brooklyn_zps7f6a94db.jpg

Archived