Sign in to follow this  
phatskwurl29

Colorado Avalanche Logo & Jersey Concepts

The current Avalanche logos and color scheme have a lot of potential in my opinion. The uniforms, however, are just plain atrocious, and the primary logo looks a little too cartoon-ish. To improve the primary logo, I straightened out the A, got rid of the unnecessary ring, and made the tip look more like the peak of a mountain. I didn't change the secondary foot logo, because it's a very solid logo in my opinion. I completely redesigned the uniform to a more classic style, because as I said before, their current uniforms are terrible.

ryCQVPs.png

Love the logo set! As for the jerseys, they are an improvement but i think these are a bit too simple and generic.

This is the way the team should look: timeless and classy!

I think their logo works better on a non-traditional template. I think the look you are going for could be better achieved with a new logo.

That white ring was very important to the jersey's design. It's a bit hard to see the logo on the burgundy jersey without it. If you insist on getting rid of that ring I'd consider recoloring the logo on the burgundy jersey from burgundy to silver.