LA Rams concept

j'villejags

Hello everyone,

I thought I'd try to give the Rams a modernization of their old LA Rams uniforms. I wanted a relatively large ram horn for the sleeve designs, but that takes away most of the necessary room to add the TV numbers. I also wanted to try sticking to their old color scheme, but they look almost too similar to the Colts. I might need to add a 3rd color. I'm open to suggestion if anyone has any ideas for a solution. Thoughts? C&C always welcome. Thanks!

emv4.png

eneq.png

1108d1253712701-interview-w-deacon-jones

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Maybe it's nostalgic, but I'm on board with these! They look great, and I don't believe they look too much like the Colts. If you are trying further separate the two, though, I'd suggest maybe outlining the horns on the helmet and sleeves with yellow/gold (depending on what era you like most) and likewise with the numbers.

The monograms are excellent. I agree that another color for accent is needed here. I just think the rams are too far removed from their blue and white days to go back, and I think a new team in LA would want to look a little flashier.

Maybe two tone blue? Like use light blue as an accent? I think it'd look different enough from the titans.

If you do want to keep it just blue though, I'd consider a different number font. I like block, but that one just isn't right. The slants start too low, giving it a weird shape. A more traditional block would be better, or even a champion style would work.

Also not sold on the white helmet, I think that an all white road uniform would be too plain when it's this simple. Just an opinion though, there's certainly nothing inherently wrong with the white helmet - except the facemask. Using gray as an accent color elsewhere in the uniform would make it work (and would look good too), but otherwise I'm in the camp that thinks the facemask should be navy.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Agree about the yellow and/or gold. The blue & white look is just too simple. Plus, the Rams' arguably best seasons came in STL with the blue/yellow and then the navy/gold when Warner, Faulk & Bruce were running the Greatest Show on Turf.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I like the design a lot. Although I generally prefer blue and yellow, these look very sharp, and it ties in with the Dodgers colors. I would also be interested in seeing how yellow or gold looks as an accent color, although I fear it might make it look too much like the Chargers.

I LOVE the LA monogram with the little horn on the L. It looks old school and classic.

Also, keep the horns on the shoulders. they're perfect.

Amazing, always loved those clean, great uniforms. Good idea to modernize it. Your logos give the Rams an actual logo, although I guess their helmet is a trademark, but the logos you have have a great throwback style.

Archived