davidmiller5

MLB Combination of Eras - D-Backs in Purple and Red (March 25)

Great stuff here. One of the reasons why I love baseball is the history behind some of the teams...its just amazing.

When it comes to the Brewers, my favorite of their wordmarks is the cursive one from the early 90's

Replace the ribbon underline with a barley head and you'd have something.

Thanks for all your comments.

The Brewers will be coming right after the Reds (I am doing them alphabetically by division).

Here are some options for the Reds logos. Again, I am combining elements from their past logos. I know it won't be popular, but I am going to go with a black outline around the wishbone C. They have actually had an accent color (navy or black) for a decent amount of their history. I don't want their drop shadow but am adding a black outline. Which logo do you prefer?

ScreenShot2014-03-03at84737PM.pngScreenShot2014-03-03at84808PM.pngScreenShot2014-03-03at84425PM.pngScreenShot2014-03-03at84709PM.png

I will be using their current font for the wordmark; that is why I tried incorporating it into the logo.

I think I like the last logo best. Just maybe a thicker black outline around "REDS" so everything would be even...

I personally like the second one the most, but could also see the first working well. Even though I'm entirely opposed to them wearing any black (or navy), I'm really looking forward to seeing the Reds.

Go for option B. Like ScoffingYayap, I'm not a fan of the Reds wearing black/navy blue, but I am curious to see what you'll create.

That alternate for Philly looks pretty sweet with the Liberty Bell.

You should use the second logo choice for the Reds.

option B

If you keep the current font, the last one makes the most sense for Cincinnati.