Voodoo WIP

jeh-see

Better. The crescent in his mitt looks like it was just an afterthought...like it was just thrown on top. It should stay within the confines of the black exterior stroke.

I agree. Come to think of it, The outlining on those mitts is just too thick!

Also, some sort of furrowed/downward eyebrow on the button eye might up the intimidation factor.

I think what may be hanging it up is that the Coyotes logo only has the face split. I understand that in order to show the doll you need the whole thing split, but could the doll be made with the hockey jersey on? You could sell the doll side with stitching.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

I think what may be hanging it up is that the Coyotes logo only has the face split. I understand that in order to show the doll you need the whole thing split, but could the doll be made with the hockey jersey on? You could sell the doll side with stitching.

Agreed!

So, make the jersey one piece (which I think I can pull off and still make get the effect I am looking to get) and modify the crescent in the catch glove, is that about it? I haven't even started the secondaries yet, lol. I am thinking something along the lines of chicken feet, a snake-de-lis or some variant of black candles. Thanks for all the feedback thus far!

UniJ

So, make the jersey one piece (which I think I can pull off and still make get the effect I am looking to get) and modify the crescent in the catch glove, is that about it? I haven't even started the secondaries yet, lol. I am thinking something along the lines of chicken feet, a snake-de-lis or some variant of black candles. Thanks for all the feedback thus far!

UniJ

It will be interesting to see those updates. I really wish that you could've gone forward with your original design. Maybe you could develop that as a Clink Room design.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Version 4

1997-2003-New-Orleans-Logo_zps81c04bad.j

Great add with the eyebrow!

Not sure about that heart, the fleur de lis would be better i think

I still say the outlining on the mitts is too thick compared to the rest of the elements. Thin that up and I think it might be perfect.

Archived