A11 Football League Branding

JackieMoon

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the Gold Star as a Memorial Day/Armed Forces Day helmet. Arctic Forces and Black Ops are just white out and black out unis. Black Knights is a great salute to the World's Greatest Army. If they'd change the majority of gray to Air Force blue on AF, it would be great!

I see the Gold Star as a Memorial Day/Armed Forces Day helmet. Arctic Forces and Black Ops are just white out and black out unis. Black Knights is a great salute to the World's Greatest Army. If they'd change the majority of gray to Air Force blue on AF, it would be great!

These arent college helmets

Six of the A11FL's eight proposed teams have been revealed... along with their 20 helmet designs! And five of those helmet designs are for a single team!!!

I'm sorry, but the A11FL has "jumped the shark" on the alternate helmet front. Call me when the league has some actual news to announce.

Note: That said, the good news is that the New Jersey Generals' "Black Ops" and "Arctic Forces" helmets can be used by the teams that the A11FL will be trotting out for the Showcase Games. After all, the league is planning on outfitting said squads in black and white uniforms. Hell, they were even thinking of calling the black-garbed Showcase team "Black Ops", with the white team tentatively named the "Stormtroopers".

I see the Gold Star as a Memorial Day/Armed Forces Day helmet. Arctic Forces and Black Ops are just white out and black out unis. Black Knights is a great salute to the World's Greatest Army. If they'd change the majority of gray to Air Force blue on Arctic Force, it would be great!

These arent college helmets

What made you think I was talking about the academies?

Tampa Bay Bandits information from the Bandits identity creator...

http://www.behance.net/gallery/A11FL-Official-Tampa-Bay-Bandits-Logo/14544543

Brandon, Dane and James have some uniform concepts out. Dane's Express, Brandon's Bandits and James' Wranglers and Denver Miners.

I haven't looked for the Staggs or Generals yet....

Brian in Boston, they've already shown the showcase helmets.

I imagine that Schutt or Ridell don't care enough about this league to enter a sponsorship deal that requires them to provide up to 5 sets of helmets per team. The league has to be paying a pretty big bill for all of this... but how?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

As someone eager to see an alternative professional football league launch AND survive, I feel its incumbent upon the leadership of such an undertaking to conduct their business in as fiscally-prudent a manner as possible. After all, the track-record of such leagues points towards any new entry in the long line of these ventures to hemorrhage money from the get-go. Why exacerbate the financial struggles the A11FL will surely face by taking-on such needless expenses as purchasing multiple helmet designs per team? There are far better places such money can be spent.

Archived