sohiosportsfreak

A11 Football League Branding

5 is a lot, but this West Point helmet is awesome.

1962780_607186862684036_870624799_n.png

Here's the rest of them, too

1891124_607186779350711_179931689_n.png

75967_607186669350722_282074127_n.png

(These two are a little too similar for my tastes)

1001286_607186652684057_1176773535_n.png

1891027_607186639350725_642823509_n.png

Boy did they copy Army with the stenciled numbers.

I see the Gold Star as a Memorial Day/Armed Forces Day helmet. Arctic Forces and Black Ops are just white out and black out unis. Black Knights is a great salute to the World's Greatest Army. If they'd change the majority of gray to Air Force blue on AF, it would be great!

I see the Gold Star as a Memorial Day/Armed Forces Day helmet. Arctic Forces and Black Ops are just white out and black out unis. Black Knights is a great salute to the World's Greatest Army. If they'd change the majority of gray to Air Force blue on AF, it would be great!

These arent college helmets

Six of the A11FL's eight proposed teams have been revealed... along with their 20 helmet designs! And five of those helmet designs are for a single team!!!

I'm sorry, but the A11FL has "jumped the shark" on the alternate helmet front. Call me when the league has some actual news to announce.

Note: That said, the good news is that the New Jersey Generals' "Black Ops" and "Arctic Forces" helmets can be used by the teams that the A11FL will be trotting out for the Showcase Games. After all, the league is planning on outfitting said squads in black and white uniforms. Hell, they were even thinking of calling the black-garbed Showcase team "Black Ops", with the white team tentatively named the "Stormtroopers".

I'm surprised some folks haven't posted uniform concepts once the official helmets/logos were released.

I see the Gold Star as a Memorial Day/Armed Forces Day helmet. Arctic Forces and Black Ops are just white out and black out unis. Black Knights is a great salute to the World's Greatest Army. If they'd change the majority of gray to Air Force blue on Arctic Force, it would be great!

These arent college helmets

What made you think I was talking about the academies?

Tampa Bay Bandits information from the Bandits identity creator...

http://www.behance.net/gallery/A11FL-Official-Tampa-Bay-Bandits-Logo/14544543

Brandon, Dane and James have some uniform concepts out. Dane's Express, Brandon's Bandits and James' Wranglers and Denver Miners.

I haven't looked for the Staggs or Generals yet....

Brian in Boston, they've already shown the showcase helmets.

I imagine that Schutt or Ridell don't care enough about this league to enter a sponsorship deal that requires them to provide up to 5 sets of helmets per team. The league has to be paying a pretty big bill for all of this... but how?

Since they are all concepts I doubt all would see the light of day. But looking at New Jersey's numbers, is Nike providing uniforms? The number font looks like Pitt's alternate uniforms from a few years ago.

Black Knights is a great salute to the World's Greatest Army.

North Vietnam? </Cleese> :P

I'd love to take this league more seriously, but all the alternate helmets (how many games in their schedule anyway) and names like "Staggs" make it harder.

I definitely dig the gold helmet that the Generals are planning.

The number font looks like Pitt's alternate uniforms from a few years ago.

It's Army's current number font.

I think the A11FL is getting a little carried away with this. Each team should only have one helmet. How much money is each team willing to waste on dust collectors?

Brian in Boston, they've already shown the showcase helmets.

I know. It was a joke based upon the Black-vs.-White match-up they're planning for the Showcase Games.

As someone eager to see an alternative professional football league launch AND survive, I feel its incumbent upon the leadership of such an undertaking to conduct their business in as fiscally-prudent a manner as possible. After all, the track-record of such leagues points towards any new entry in the long line of these ventures to hemorrhage money from the get-go. Why exacerbate the financial struggles the A11FL will surely face by taking-on such needless expenses as purchasing multiple helmet designs per team? There are far better places such money can be spent.