Sign in to follow this  
BBBDDD

Sochi Hockey matryoshka doll concepts

matryoshkaRuscopy_zpsd95fcf2b.jpg

To kick off the Olympics I decided to make a series of concepts on Russian matryoshka stackable dolls..and yes I had to google what the actual name those things were. So to start off the series is the home nation for the Olympics this year Russia

Interesting idea, I have way to many of those things lying around the house myself.

Also, the wings on the shoulders of the away sweater really looks suspiciously like the Detroit Red Wings logo :P

SHHHHHHH!!! I couldn't find a good set of wings that scaled down properly. I thought it would be a neat base to do hockey concepts on instead of just your basic jersey template or player template.

It would be cool if some one made a set of these..big one for home, a medium one away, a small one a goalie and a puck inside the goalie

Nice, but if you want to go with the real uniform, the socks are a bit different.

1297476888846_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

When I started making these up I actually was going by the Nike pics and some pics hear and there off the net. I didn't have a full pick of the whole uniform yet