BLEEDBLUE(shirts)

Hi, everybody. I was looking at the Rays' road uniform, and I was thought, "Why doesn't it say 'Tampa Bay' on it?" So, I created my own concept for a new road uniform. Everything is pretty much the same, except for the socks and the wordmark on the front. I would happily accept your thoughts on the concept, whether they be positive or negative.original.jpgoriginal.jpg

::cough cough:: rays.jpg

I like this, at least as alternates, though I feel as if the green should be a different shade

Hi, everybody. I was looking at the Rays' road uniform, and I was thought, "Why doesn't it say 'Tampa Bay' on it?" So, I created my own concept for a new road uniform. Everything is pretty much the same, except for the socks and the wordmark on the front. I would happily accept your thoughts on the concept, whether they be positive or negative.original.jpgoriginal.jpg

I'm not a big fan of this, especially the socks. The Rays are becoming a brand, not the Tampa Bay Rays, in my opinion. I think a simple Rays word mark is good.

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

• 2 weeks later...

Archived